News Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Besides that..we all know GMMTV produces very few non-BL series because they simply don’t perform as well, the fanbase is largely built around BL content. I mean if this show didn’t have hints of romance or chemistry between the main leads, it wouldn’t have the same viewership. GMMTV knows their audience and they understand that BL is what sells best for them and they’re aware that fans will invest in any storyline where there’s chemistry and a good plot. Even if some people see this show as purely platonic, it’s edited in a way that gives it a romantic vibe.
Btw
"You are lucky your boyfriend helped you"
The twins know what's up.
I’ll admit though, I could definitely go for less Jack and Rose moments. Not that they don’t serve a purpose for the story, they absolutely do but the energy between Jack and Joker just feels so ADDICTIVE that I start having beef with anything that is in my way of getting it ahem ahem (That is a me problem LMAO).
On that note, I found out the story is based off the author's real life and now I'm sad lmao. I wonder if he ever got his only wish♡
The show follows the novel very closely, and the ending is pretty much the same. They included the entire book in these 8 episodes, but something exciting happened today! The main actor made a sneaky comment on Instagram when a fan asked about a second season. He said, "there is still a lot," which has everyone feeling hopeful! I’d love to see it continue because, even though I knew what to expect from the book, the ending still left me feeling a bit empty. I miss them already.
It couldn’t openly portray their love as romantic in a conventional way, but it’s all there if you know what to look for. The ancient Chinese symbolism used throughout the series is loaded with meaning, there are classic references to love and devotion in Chinese culture too.
It’s not going to scream “romance” at you, but it trusts you to pick up on the subtleties. If you're paying attention, you’ll see how every interaction, even the smallest gestures, speaks volumes. If someone doesn’t catch that vibe, it’s probably because the show’s style is too low-key for them, so maybe it's just not for you or perhaps you need more episodes to fully get into it
Now, as for your attempt at a “roast”, you really thought wishing dad's were gay was the killer line? Babe homophobia isn’t the drag you think it is. What’s next, you gonna insult people for liking chocolate because you're stuck on vanilla? And FYI, insults like yours only show you're so triggered that your brain checked out the moment you tried to argue. If the best you’ve got is this level of aggression maybe save it for someone who's on your emotional wavelength or better yet, sit down and breathe. You're gonna need it when queer dramas inevitably take over your feed again. 😘