News Details
- Last Online: 21 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
News
Editorials
K-Drama
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Common criticisms like “the actors are too old” or “the actors are unattractive” are highly subjective and don’t provide a solid basis for a 1. These personal opinions might influence your rating, but they don’t necessarily reflect the overall quality of the show. And also, saying “it’s too different from the book” is another weak point. Adaptations often need to make changes to fit different formats or creative visions. I’ve read the book myself and, aside from a few modifications, the show remains quite faithful to the original story. Expecting an adaptation to match every detail point-for-point is unrealistic.
This is childish from them.
Bible said he doesn’t like the ending, and Jes said he loves it—I honestly don’t know who to trust,CRIES.
It’s so good, though! I’m honestly so sad it only has 8 episodes.
And oh my gosh, the way the show shifts between timelines is absolutely crazy and incredibly captivating. The attention to detail is so impressive; it really struck a chord with me when I watched ep 6
You can read the novel here, this is not mtl and it is accurate.
https://x.com/juexias/status/1484064097000116224
https://x.com/juexias/status/1484064097000116224
Now, Leng. For someone who’s essentially stepping into the spotlight for the first time, he completely holds his own. You’d think with Ohm’s presence, he might lean on him for support, but no Leng stands tall and proves he belongs here. His performance felt powerful, like he has this natural presence that commands attention. Sure, there were moments where I cringed, like when he was shouting “let go” repeatedly. But that honestly felt like more of a hiccup in the writing or editing rather than a reflection of his talent. In fact, despite those moments, he shines through with his intense, piercing gazes that leave such a strong impression. There’s a depth to his acting that makes you stop and take notice. He’s clearly got a lot of raw talent, and I’m excited to see how he evolves throughout the series.
What really caught my attention in this episode, though, was the scene with Q at the mall. It might seem simple on the surface, but it says so much about who he is. You can sense he’s avoiding something—probably home, probably loneliness—but there’s more than that. I get the feeling he might be an only child and he’s grown so used to being by himself that it’s second nature now. He’s lonely, sure, but it’s more complex than just physical isolation. There’s this emotional distance in him, like he’s spent years keeping people at arm’s length, and I’m so intrigued to see how this will play out as the story unfolds. His character feels layered, and I’m drawn to finding out what’s beneath that surface.
This episode had its moments of brilliance. Yes, there were small flaws, but nothing major that took away from the overall experience. The dynamic between Ohm and Leng is already captivating, and I can’t wait to see how it deepens. The writing has potential, and with these performances, I’m definitely invested. This is a show worth watching, and I’m excited to see where it goes from here.