K-Drama
Replying to Jess • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
No please, I hated Vincenzo
It was average but bored me
2 0
Replying to Sandi • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Need yall to understand this is the thai version of vincenzo super dark comedy but with a gay twist
its only 2 eps out and kinnporsche is topping vincenzo in every way from my perspective lmao
5 0
Replying to Jess • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I really have to watch the first 2 you mentioned ๐
I think they are preparing us for whats to come lmao
2 1
Replying to Jess • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I really have to watch the first 2 you mentioned ๐
Kinnporsche has alot of trigger warnings tho, R@pe. torture and so on idk how it gets any darker than that but yes not me and semantic error are a must watch
3 5
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I suggest getting knocked out by a fist and then waking up 2 weeks after
Gladly taking the lead
2 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yeah yeah agreed!! He's the exact same in the novel doing all these messes and being childish
He is so adorable
2 1
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Thats literally what i said.... great minds think alike ๐i think people expected Porsche to be a grown ass…
Yeah and then when you tell them about it they go " I do not need to read it " True but then do not make assumptions by urself and act disappointed, the story is based off something for a reason
4 1
Replying to Qian Linhua • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I really enjoyed the dynamics between him and Kinn at the beginning of the book and we really see his childish…
I love his child-like behaviour it is so sweet
9 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Porsche's character is supposed to be seemingly childish so stop expecting a badass man with no naivety, he is lacking love and affection from all sides and probably covering it with reckless behaviour, he is also a student who is thrown among mafia for god sake why did so many people awaited for a mature man, everything he did fits his character from the book and no you do not need to read it in order to understand it but you also should not make assumptions over his personality and then complain when it does not fit ur standard -.-
45 9
Replying to gia • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
how am i supposed to wait 2 weeks for the next episode ???? they already have me hooked .....
I suggest getting knocked out by a fist and then waking up 2 weeks after
19 5
On KinnPorsche • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yall need to understand comedy comes before the storm like a ray of sunshine lmao
26 1
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
toxic is an understatement if they follow the book lmao
He is such a mood
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
For the one's who are complaining about the realism in this show, yes porsche drank several shots at the bar and he was still able to fight however he is used to those, his body is familiar with it and at least for me I hardly get drunk if I drink my usual choice of alcohol however if I start drinking something new that I usually wouldn't have then I get drunker easier, way easier so this may be the case here but that is just how I see it, either ways I don't see the point of analyzing into these little things ( you are free to do so if thats what you want tho), but it kinda ruins the fun if you are trying to see everything as realistic as possible but that may just be me
22 2
Replying to Mar • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why do I have the feeling that this is going to be realy toxic. (I didn't read the book btw)
toxic is an understatement if they follow the book lmao
7 3
Replying to eudaimonia • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
because it will
twining
2 0
Replying to Soul • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Please don't tell Khun about it.
Khun got a mermaid I think he will be okay unless someone eats that one too and by someone I mean kinn
4 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Bet my ass someone cooked elizabeth and sebastian after
22 3
Replying to WesternPeace • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OMG Peteโs cheeks!!This episode is a freakin scream
I wanna squish
3 0
Replying to valso • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
what special episode?
next week, instead of ep 3 there will be a special episode
1 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does anyone know what the special ep will be
1 4

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1