Editorials Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
I will start with vegas, I have never been more excited for an incredibly hot man to be absolutely the worst on my screen, that short moment when he walked past by pete took my breath away, I for real stopped existing for a glimpse! I will probably die at their first interaction. Pete is such a ball of fluff and his friendship with porsche is something I look forward to more and more.
Okay, kinn arranging porches's tie was more intense than most bl's attempts to create such moments even while adding kissing into it but here within one gaze through the mirror I was fucking solddd.
Kinn's cold exterior is descending bit by bit, there are little action's of hidden affection in my perspective, if the bodyguard's wouldn't have entered that room he would most likely kept staring at a lovely, sleeping porsche for a little longer -- the choking moment was seemingly sad for some people from what I read but I just thought it was hella sexy lmao, agh Im not sure how I can wait 14 days for the next episode, please just unalive me and then realive me ( It is a word now ) when it airs.