News
Replying to spicycurry21 • Jun 9, 2020
Title 10 A.M. Love
lemme know if anyone needs a link for eng sub
I want them please. I have seen one episode so far and can't wait to see the rest
0 1
Replying to Vico SDL • Mar 7, 2020
Title Majurat See Nam Pueng
I’ve watched it raw and believe me, it is greatly inferior to the 2013 version in terms of scenario (because…
Ohhhh I see, I really wanted to watch it but if it's not as good as the 2013 one , I think I'll folllow your advice and drop it. Thanks for your reply?
0 0
Replying to missjade • Dec 23, 2019
Title Jao Sao Salatan
Where did you found the completed épisodes ? Please tell me ? I'm dying to watch this lackorn
Don't worry ?if that happen I'll yell at them through my screnn?
1 0
Replying to missjade • Dec 23, 2019
Title Jao Sao Salatan
Where did you found the completed épisodes ? Please tell me ? I'm dying to watch this lackorn
Thank you very much ?. I think you just saved me me form dying out of curiosity
0 2
Replying to asiandramafan • Dec 23, 2019
Title Jao Sao Salatan
hey guys your prayers have been accepted, It's been now completed .
Where did you found the completed épisodes ? Please tell me ? I'm dying to watch this lackorn
0 5
On Majurat See Nam Pueng • Sep 23, 2019
Title Majurat See Nam Pueng
Where can I find this lakorn with English subtitle ? I really loved the 2013 one so I'm curious about the 1993 one
1 2
Replying to STKLa • Jun 26, 2019
Title Luead Mungkorn: Raed
there's no place that you can find with eng sub. I'm desperate with that too. If you want, you have to download…
Thank you STKLa, I'll try it
0 0
On Luead Mungkorn: Raed • Jul 30, 2018
Title Luead Mungkorn: Raed
Can anyone help me watch this lakorn, please ?
0 2