Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 1, 2023
Replying to miwa • Sep 14, 2025
spoiler it but pls write me a better and a bit descriptive one plsplspls ♡ I really want to watch it but im…
im so sorry, I didn't mean for u to spoiler the above message I meant as like can u spoil it and give me abit more descriptive intro with spoilers!!
0 0
Replying to akuma • Sep 14, 2025
who tf wrote this description 😭what I saw and what's mentioned here are completely different dramas 💀anyways…
spoiler it but pls write me a better and a bit descriptive one plsplspls ♡ I really want to watch it but im not sure what type of drama it is
0 2
On The Centimeter of Love • Sep 7, 2025
Title The Centimeter of Love Spoiler
shout out to TJC because he made me hate his character sm at first to the point I wanted him to be sad forever and then he made me pity this guy and made him so likable through his love for his wife to the point u just have to give props and want good for him
1 0
On The Centimeter of Love • Sep 7, 2025
I loved the story so much!!! You guys, the more episode I watched the better it got!!! I really felt like I was watching a reality show, the characters were so realistic; to the point u started to like them, blame them, understand them and be happy with them or sad with them!! I geniunely feel like this drama js so freaking underrated, its a type of drama that somehow just pops up in ur fyp and ur so happy that it did!! Wo ai nimen (我爱你们)!!!
0 0
Replying to pekk1996 • Sep 4, 2025
Hi !Can you recommend similar series, such as The Double, Love Like a Galaxy, and The Prisoner of Beauty?There…
the prisoner of beauty
1 0
Replying to JustALittleAddicted • Sep 4, 2025
Slowburn is one thing, but I can’t when there are so many other men involved and FL gives them the time of day…and…
finally someone spoke about it!!!
All love to ZL but I hated the fl's story with like smiling and tml like omds it was too much to handle.
1 0
Replying to merry • Sep 4, 2025
Is it a HE?
yess, it is!! please watch it, u wont regret a single bit!!
0 0
Replying to miwa • Aug 16, 2025
Title Secret Fruit
hated the fl with everything (not the actress, but the character) omg shes so walking red flag
I dont get how people liked this geniunely

1. the fl gets jealous with the sfl so easily
2. she is uses the sml so much and its really sad
3. she geniunely is a pick me
4. most importantly, I hated how she busted out the ml and sfl without trying to understand them and how that led to sfl having to leave.
5. she still kept acting all jealousy even after everything that happened
6. was really rude to ml throughout the whole thing because of his liked sfl but she used sml and even was down to date and kiss this guy while imagining its the other guy??

yall deadass like this character? and thought this would be a great idea?? aint noway 😭😭
1 0
Replying to SBDrama • Aug 16, 2025
Title Secret Fruit
I haven't seen it, but I know it's boring
you saved yourself some time like I gave it a go for arthur Chen but I regret it
0 0
On Secret Fruit • Aug 16, 2025
Title Secret Fruit
hated the fl with everything (not the actress, but the character) omg shes so walking red flag
1 1
Replying to Nightlight • Aug 13, 2025
Title Sword Rose
Yeah, all of the eps are out, which site are you using?
delete the message because if they see it then they'll ban the website
1 6
Replying to Nightlight • Aug 13, 2025
Title Sword Rose
Yeah, all of the eps are out, which site are you using?
delete the message because if they see it then they'll ban the website
0 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Aug 13, 2025
Try with minced garlic with preserved blackbean, add beef or chicken as the protein with a sugar or brick sugar…
omg tysmmm
0 0
Replying to Zia • Aug 12, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
It doesn't matter because she is nothing in the drama. Other characters and the story matters more. That's what…
I know, but as the fl, I want her to also have an impact on the overall story but I think even her sister could have better romance and chemistry with the ml than her. Like, there's so many characters in the drama that have more chemistry with the ml than the fl herself. I know they kiss and etc but yk like something doesnt feel right unfortunately.

I'm not hating on the actor, I know she can act and she has shown that in so many including Unforgettable Love but I wish like she had more impact on the drama overall.

maybe she does in the future? I haven't finished the drama yet but I hope she does because currently she seems like an add on rather than important character to be a fl. Plus, her screen time is so low that I sometimes forget that her character exists 😔
0 2
Replying to vidalme01 • Aug 12, 2025
Try with minced garlic with preserved blackbean, add beef or chicken as the protein with a sugar or brick sugar…
does it still taste bitter? honestly I hate the bitter taste
0 2
Replying to Mahesh12 • Aug 4, 2025
In which episodes I haven't seen him in ??
I'm not sure, im really sorry ♡
0 0