News
Replying to Tamamonomae • Feb 2, 2025
Title The Land of Warriors
ew no
imo
0 0
On Lennon Sun • Feb 2, 2025
Person Lennon Sun
such a great actor already <3
1 0
On Jiang Nan: Zai Ai Kai Shi Di Di Fang Deng Ni • Feb 1, 2025
Title Jiang Nan: Zai Ai Kai Shi Di Di Fang Deng Ni
where can i find this
0 0
On Lai Yu Meng • Feb 1, 2025
Person Lai Yu Meng
what happened to her
0 0
Replying to GeeGee • Jan 25, 2025
Title The Forbidden Flower Spoiler
Sad ending. It's just his imagination that He Ran called him in flower field. Even in the novel, she passed away…
I still think it's happy ending, I mean there are quite lots of hints that show in the drama it's happy ending. Maybe, they just changed it for the drama.
5 0
On Li Yi Nan • Jan 20, 2025
Person Li Yi Nan
ding yuxi and he looks alike
1 0
On The Land of Warriors • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Land of Warriors
hu liena x tang san pls
3 2
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Jan 17, 2025
Person Li Yun Rui
Did he always look like YangYang, I've seen a lot of his dramas I don't think I've thought he looks him and I'm…
STOP NOWAY I SEEE IT NOW
4 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Forbidden Flower
definitely happy ending
4 9
Replying to mpruel • Jan 13, 2025
Title Blossom Spoiler
its imposibble since SH choose the wrong path
I know 😠but til the last ep I hoped he'd redeem himself by doing smth good. LIKE he was a likable character and I really felt sad for him.
0 0
On Blossom • Jan 13, 2025
Title Blossom Spoiler
really wish song han and miao had a better ending
0 2
Replying to 13616990 • Jan 12, 2025
Person Chang Hua Sen
In what drama?
I think in are you the one ðŸ˜
1 0
Replying to heh • Jan 6, 2025
Title Blossoms in Adversity
if you’re worried about the ml’s face and wig it’s ok he wears a mask sometimes and you can just skip him…
what happened to him? he was so good wym
0 0
Replying to Ann • Jan 6, 2025
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Was there any unnecessary break up in this?
not an unnecessary break up, it's justified. You'd rather find her weird and him toxic if the breakup didn't happen at that time.
1 1
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Jan 6, 2025
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Just started and the child actress looks almost identical as the FL? Impressive
OMG STOP I DIDNT REALISE BUT THATS SO TRUE
1 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Jan 6, 2025
Title Blossoms in Adversity
shaoyao I'll miss u
3 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Jan 6, 2025
Title Blossoms in Adversity
100000/10
0 0
Replying to luciferSC • Jan 4, 2025
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
Any messy love triangle? With obsessive SML?
unfortunately yes 😠but it's actually so nice u won't regret watching it
1 1
Replying to Tiffmar • Jan 2, 2025
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
Not adopted. The son was born to a maid that was not quite a concubine.
ohh, I'm not really sure since I skipped binged watched it so mightve missed out where they said that 😠I thought they said he never had any kind of relationship with anyone except minglan and those children were only adopted ones. Thank you!!
1 5
Replying to Tiffmar • Jan 2, 2025
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
Not adopted. The son was born to a maid that was not quite a concubine.
yeah, he adopted alot of kids but never married anyone because he always waited for gu minglan
0 7

