LOL so if im reading the description right, he finds out theyre not actually related and then falls in love w…
he finds out that they aren't siblings in episode 8 so it was pretty quick and at the start and it kinda makes sense since she was the only one who didn't care about his background but only about who he really is and accepted him as she used to call him brother unlike others who used to hate him and bully him.
I just hope no good characters killed by evil. Is there any?
unfortunately there are, however, they kinda suicide by themselves for the truth to be revealed. There were only 2 characters I'm pretty sure and they aren't as known or part of the drama so you won't feel sad because their death was worth it at the end and truth was revealed.
100% recommended, must watch drama with happy ending alao the drama is so good and the acting is 10/10!! the cast did so amazing to the point you'll even feel love for the evil sml at some point
She's not annoying IMHO. She really did get kidnapped and then uses the kidnappers phone to try and manipulate…
oh, what about like does she ever show care for him? I mean, for him, I see shorts like when she was left in the mountain he was basically crying and desperate plus there's alot of times where she's in trouble and he always shows up.
I want to watch this since there has been alot of shorts about it however I want to know if the fl is annoying cause all I see is her crying and saw a vid likes she threatening him acting like she got kidnapped and etc so just wondering is it mostly just male lead loves female lead and cares for her or is it both way?
my question already got answered, I'm just keeping this comment if anyone else is interested
little ting is part of (Duke) Wei family
NO MORE SPOILERS WATCH AND ENJOY ITS REALLY GOODDD
ILYSMM
quick question I'm so sorry bur jw if she is actually muted or she is acting?
my question already got answered, I'm just keeping this comment if anyone else is interested