Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2020
Replying to Noway • Jul 1, 2021
It is still not clear and only people who read the book, know what happened and give us little spoilers from time…
Ok i see. Tysm
0 0
Replying to May-may • Jul 1, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
yes, at the ep 1. when the world appeared, the ancestral god created god realm, the immortal realm, and the demon…
Oooh. Then ehat about shanggu? Is she one of the 4 gods?
0 7
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 1, 2021
Does the story ever explains the origins of Shanggu, such as why or how she became the leader of the 4 gods. Was she just destined to be born into the role? like her birth right? who are her parents.
1 9
Replying to Licorice • Jul 1, 2021
He don't die , he hide his identity from everyone , and wear mask with Houchi, but later he went to tribulation…
ooh ok. Thanks! Another question, why is Donghua weaker than fl? In Eternal love series, donghua is very strong, one of the first gods. Unless they changed his character history. I'm actually very disappointed with this chosen actor as Donghua. When I first saw him I was like "who the heck is this white haired guy, the only white haired god I know is Donghua"....and then he revealed himself as Donghua.
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 1, 2021
So, I decided to give this drama a try again, mainly bc there's no good dramas airing that has caught my eyes. I started at ep 16 and am a bit confused. I know fl sacrificed herself and reincarnated, but what about ml? did he die or he went into hiding as another identity....but looks the same.
1 9
Replying to Noway • Jul 1, 2021
I also have issues with editing, or script, or directing idk. Some scenes seem to need continuation, but there…
I decided to give it a try again, but started from ep 16.
0 2
Replying to Noway • Jun 27, 2021
I also have issues with editing, or script, or directing idk. Some scenes seem to need continuation, but there…
Have you dropped ut or continued? Ive dropped it. Even thoigh i hesrd it gets better after ep 16. But i just dont have the patience to watch it all the way through. Maybe when Im bored I'll skim through
0 4
Replying to mochachen • Jun 19, 2021
I've watched up to ep3. Had decent expectations, especially since it's Xukai (he did great in Court Lady) and…
This drama at least can guaranteed to be better than Miss the Dragon
12 3
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jun 19, 2021
I've watched up to ep3. Had decent expectations, especially since it's Xukai (he did great in Court Lady) and I heard Dongyu is known as queen in the movie industry. I'm not going to talk about her acting. Instead, I find the editing really choppy to the point it confuses me. At one point they are inside and then next they are on top of a tree fighting. I'm like "did I miss something...I just looked away a few secs". So far, I don't see any chemistry between the leads. Doesn't make sense for the ml to suddenly fall in love randomly so quickly. I hope the story, editing, acting, and cp gets better as the story develops more.
4 10
Replying to vellarhys • Jun 17, 2021
The series (New Generation) will start airing tomorrow (June 16th)~ As it is an anthology drama though, so far…
unfortunately, it's July 9th for Bc Have Home
0 1
Replying to Trinityknoll • Jun 5, 2021
So Ling Fang is a totally dirtbag...he tried to have his brother killed by tampering with his car and there's…
I always thoight Ling Fang is way too soft to be a villian or antagonist. He's more for comedy relief
6 0
Replying to ephemeral • Jun 5, 2021
The leads are so childish and annoying considering their jobs
I thought it was inappropriate of her to just barge in the dressing room knowing her MALE teacher was in there. And then she went back in to disturb him some more. Like i get she's super excited to show him more evidence that this medical technique or w.e works. But there's a professional line that you just don't cross. I do agree her character is bit immature and at times annoying. For a military doc, I would assume she's a bit more level headed and serious given the military training( im assuming military docs have extra training). She gives me high school/college vibes which doesn't mesh with her profession.
0 0
Replying to I Know You Know • Jun 5, 2021
Title Go Ahead Spoiler
I think it made sense. They dealt a lot with Ling Xiao's insecurities and issues stemming from his past while…
Totally agreed. Also, the story showed hints of zq and lx's maturity level, in regard to the opposite sex. Both jj and zq are late bloomers in the love department. Zq still hasn't fathomed what actually liking a girl really is. He's not mentally or emotionally ready for that. Hence why he'll never see JJ as the opposite sex. While Lx had already shown his maturity in his adolescence. He would try to keep boundaries between jj. Perfect example would be the bed scene where lx got mad jj layed on his bed. Zq thought it was nothing to overreact since she's still a kid. But lx said she's not a kid anymore. That shouldve said more than enough about their maturity
2 0
Replying to I Know You Know • Jun 4, 2021
Title Go Ahead Spoiler
I think it made sense. They dealt a lot with Ling Xiao's insecurities and issues stemming from his past while…
THANK YOU! you are the very few that understood this. I keep explaining to others when they get fixated about the love triangle and how ZQ is the pitiful one bc he has no girl. Face palm. It just shows some people didn't truly really watch the drama. They just watched the surface of it. Zq didn't meed any romance. What he needed was security from a family, which he got in the end. In the end he's the biggest winner. He got his mom back, legally under the Li registration and officially Li dad's son and jj's older bro. He's a status higher than LX too bc he's the older bro now.
3 2
Replying to annarasumanara • Jun 4, 2021
Title Go Ahead
Just the right amount.
I quite emjoy and like the romance part. It doesn't take up much of the storyline. Itsstill majorly about growth and family. The drama has a lot of meaning and what each relationship symbolizes or means to one another. The writer and director did well to place distinct hints and details at the very beginning to distinguish the different relationships between the bros and fl
1 0
Replying to malarky • Jun 4, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian Spoiler
"lust" and its not that she trusts him, its more of she wants to please him. In what world is it ok to switch…
Wow she did that. Tf. That's a major character plot whole/flaw. Doesnt make sense
0 0
Replying to Aeri-L • Jun 4, 2021
Honestly I really like the casts but I really am not feeling the drama, I don't feel any anticipiation for the…
Couldn't agree more. You sre my hero was more natural. Even the very beginning with the robbery was done well. Desr gaurdian is a bit more dramatic to the point it seems exaggerated and somewhat cringey. Im watching this bc of Liqin, but I'm not 100% on board with her character. For a doc she seems a bit loosey goosey and not mature enough. The ml is a prick. He's too pompous, narrow minded and arrogant. I already disagree with some of his views in ep 1. But the plot os more interesting than you sre my hero. I think they could've picked better 2nd fl and ml. They don't fit. 2nd fl looks too mature that she can be fl's aunt. And the plot where she just randomly becomes so infatuated eith 2nd ml makes 0 sense.
2 0
Replying to DramaMy • Jun 4, 2021
actually the drama is quite good after ep 1..... it has more conflict and more plot than YAMH.
Plot wise I agree. But character wise i prefer Bai's character. He's less of a prick
1 0
Replying to mochachen • May 30, 2021
I say this with unbiased opinion and an avid drama goer for over a decade. So I did have some expectations since…
Haha, thanks. How are you liking it so far? I'm actually watching more of Please Feel At Ease, Mr Ling. It's an idol drama, but Lusi's acting has really improved significantly. I quite like her now. The plot is typical, but I can forgo that. At least the acting is much better than Miss the Dragon.
0 0