Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 6, 2022
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 9, 2024
Cang Xuan is one sick puppy. He's obsessed with someone who thinks of him as her brother. Xiao Yao is not adverse to pulling all her guys' heartstrings. Whenever Xiang Liu shows up I get the creeps. He's such a sadomasochist. Tushan Jing is the saddest of all, condemned for doing a dirty deed he didn't even do and now has a cuckoo son put in his nest by his wife and brother.
8 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 9, 2024
Title The Princess Royal Spoiler
The plots thicken. Now the Princess and her Consort are one up on that devious Su Rong, but how long will that last?
3 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Princess Royal Spoiler
Between Consort Rou (who is out to poison His Majesty) and SRQ's plotting is hard to say who's more evil. It's probably deserved he got his nuts cut off, but what about her?
3 0
On Tomb of the Sea • Jul 7, 2024
I'm trying to find a Wu Lei drama that I haven't watched yet. This one seems to have a cast of 'thousands'. Is it worth watching?
1 4
On Follow Your Heart • Jul 6, 2024
Is Song Yi's character dubbed in this drama. I've just started this and am having a hard time tolerating her babyish voice. The premise is also kind of idiotic.
4 4
On The Princess Royal • Jul 5, 2024
Just finished ep. 21 and this drama is progressing nicely. The Princess is a formidable character and it's better to stay in her good graces. The Consort is trying hard to do just that. Long may they cuddle.
11 1
Replying to moodygirl • Jul 4, 2024
You're in luck here.
You're in the wrong place. One of the best dramas without any of that. Instead it has good acting, intrigue, revenge, politics, tension, excitement, rivalry, betrayal, loyalty. I haven't watched it for years and remember it like it was yesterday.
1 0
Replying to Someone • Jul 3, 2024
Is ep 3 available in YouTube?I can't find it
Go to kisskn for more episodes.
0 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 3, 2024
I'm still enjoying this. May these allies continue to have their way. Just need to comment that I'm finding the costumes of Pei WenXuan, most of the male actors and the servants really plain and dowdy. Was it a budget problem or a failure of imagination? Oh yeah, and why does the Emperor have a huge nail going through his head?
2 1
On The Princess Royal • Jun 30, 2024
I'm just starting this. What a premise, 30 years of a loveless marriage probaly wasn't that uncommon in royal circles but who wouldn't want a restart. So let's see how it goes.
5 1
On The Princess Royal • Jun 30, 2024
I'm just starting this. What a premise, 30 years of a loveless marriage probaly wasn't that uncommon in royal circles but who wouldn't want a restart. So let's see how it goes.
0 0
On Love of Nirvana • Jun 29, 2024
If I watch this it will only be for Jeremy Tsui who I've liked very much over many dramas and who, sadly, is leaving acting - much too soon.
5 6
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
it might be the reason that the number of perfect 10's (or 5's in Douban) decreased from 18.1% to 17.5% to 16.7%…
I like happy endings as well - when they make sense. That's not the case here. One can see from the downward trend in the individual episode ratings that the enthusiasm for the storyline is declining.
3 0
On The Double • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
This was a very good drama and deserves it's ratings and accolades. That said, the last episode is pretty much a downer and the appearance of the rider on a white horse was pretty much fantasy in my mind. The five minute addition to make us all feel better was an add-on waste of time. I do like 'happy' endings, but not when they are this unrealistic.
7 5
On The Double • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
Only up to ep 38 but I now realiza the elder princess is such a one-note actress who keeps repeating herself: yelling, slapping, twirling, cackling. Why hasn't someone given her a good whack just for that performance?
0 0
On The Double • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Double
Only up to ep 38 but I now realiza the elder princess is such a one-note actress who keeps repeating herself: yelling, slapping, twirling, cackling. Why hasn't someone given her a good whack just for that performance?
0 1