Editorials
On My Annoying Brother • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Annoying Brother
such a great movie. a must watch.
1 0
On Mask Girl • Jan 5, 2024
Title Mask Girl
I love it
2 0
Replying to chii • Jan 4, 2024
Title My Love, My Bride
meh
cheater
1 0
On My Love, My Bride • Jan 4, 2024
Title My Love, My Bride
meh
0 1
Replying to NotJohnity • Jan 4, 2024
Title Universe Ticket
hyeonju is half filipino ?
i saw a vid on tiktok with Aya's mother saying that Aya's full filo in a filo gc made to support Aya in UT when she still haven't eliminated
0 3
On Janeyeh Methika Jiranorraphat • Jan 3, 2024
Person Janeyeh Methika Jiranorraphat
new drama when 😭
5 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Jan 3, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
lomon in the poster omg pogi
4 0
On My Lady General • Jan 1, 2024
Title My Lady General
I enjoyed this a lot
1 0
On Expensive Candy • Dec 31, 2023
Title Expensive Candy
changed my life fr
0 0
Replying to chii • Dec 31, 2023
Title Perfect Crime
what even is this
the kabedon scenes is so cringey but if Dori kabedon'ed me I'll kiss him rq ngl 😙
0 0
Replying to chii • Dec 31, 2023
Title Perfect Crime
what even is this
it's so messy it's making my head ache bc the plot's all over the place
0 0
On Perfect Crime • Dec 31, 2023
Title Perfect Crime
what even is this
0 2
On Kiyohara Kaya • Dec 30, 2023
Person Kiyohara Kaya
I love u Kaya!!!! You're such a good actor, I hope you have a wonderful acting career !!! 🥰🫶
1 0
Replying to chii • Dec 30, 2023
Person Kiyohara Kaya
it's so mind blowing that kaya's only 21 🤯🤯🤯
I've seen movies and dramas with her and almost all of her co-actor's are like, 25+ above 🤯 specially when I watched Ai Uta and there was a kissing scene with her & Ryusei ⁉️ I was so confused fr 😭
1 0
On Kiyohara Kaya • Dec 30, 2023
Person Kiyohara Kaya
it's so mind blowing that kaya's only 21 🤯🤯🤯
2 1
On Mr. Bad • Dec 29, 2023
Title Mr. Bad
ngl, this drama got me screaming n giggling n everything, everytime the corny ass romantic scenes of xiao wudi & nan xing appears like???????????????? 🥰😚😭😩 THE CHEMISTRY IS CHEMISTRYING OMFG 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨
6 0
On Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano • Dec 29, 2023
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano
I'm so excited for this omgggggggg
5 0
On Eye Love You • Dec 29, 2023
Title Eye Love You
I watched clips of them in twt and they're so cute omggggggg
4 0
Replying to chii • Dec 17, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
omg they are just the cutest
even though it's quite draggy with ton of unnecessary scenes, it's bearable bc of their chemistry
3 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 17, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
omg they are just the cutest
8 1
