News
Replying to chii • Nov 29, 2023
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
I hope yj accepts!! (*´ω`*)
tf did I even comment this
0 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Nov 29, 2023
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
did MAA confirmed yj's role in this??????????
4 2
Replying to chii • Nov 29, 2023
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
did MAA confirmed yj's role in this??????????
cuz if yj's confirmed, then I will be watching 😙
2 1
Replying to chii • Nov 28, 2023
Title This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life Spoiler
I read the manga but I dropped it after 3 chapters bc it was slowly creeping me out. This show is funny tbh, in…
But one thing that's bothering me while watching this is that the fl's expression doesn't really stretch that much yk???? Even when she was supposed to be worried in EP 10 where she was running to Amagi's hospital room, her face basically doesn't express worries. It kinda looks like she's mad and she really wanted to punch him in the face right at that moment 😔😔😔 But oh well overall, she did great in portraying the fl character.
0 0
On This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life • Nov 28, 2023
Title This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake in My Life
I read the manga but I dropped it after 3 chapters bc it was slowly creeping me out. This show is funny tbh, in fiction I would gladly be with him and spend his money however I want lmao but irl? this is way beyond disgusting 😒 I was so repulsed by how f creepy he was being the entire drama. I love the ending bc girly is smart yk what I'm saying? like, she knew better than to be near this creepy guy 😆 she was like 'get the f away from me' the entire 10 episodes lmaooo
1 1
Replying to chii • Nov 25, 2023
Title Colorful Love: Genderless Danshi ni Aisareteimasu
I love cute guyssssssss
finally got to finished this 🥳 wako and meguru's relationship is so cute and wholesome, kira and asahi's love story too! overall a good watch!!!!!
2 0
On You Are the Apple of My Eye • Nov 24, 2023
Title You Are the Apple of My Eye
meh
1 0
Replying to chii • Nov 23, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
I love this !!!!!!!! jinyoung's portrayal of han soogang was so good 😩 & as always, hyesun cooked, served,…
omg !!!!! it's junyoung not jinyoung 😬😬😬 I mixed it up a bit oml
0 0
On Brave Citizen • Nov 23, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
I love this !!!!!!!! jinyoung's portrayal of han soogang was so good 😩 & as always, hyesun cooked, served, and ate 😘🤞
4 1
On Brave Citizen • Nov 23, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
hyesun 🔛🔝
0 0
On Brave Citizen • Nov 23, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
basta si hyesun solid!!!!!!!!!
0 0
On I Give My First Love to You • Nov 17, 2023
Title I Give My First Love to You
so male gazey
0 0
On Ano ko no, Toriko • Nov 14, 2023
Title Ano ko no, Toriko
only bearable to watch bc of ryo
2 1
Replying to chii • Nov 10, 2023
Title Blue, Painful, Fragile Spoiler
ok but like... they should've added the fl's pov too
it was a good movie but like it's a little disappointing bc only the ml's pov were shown the entire movie and basically ignored fl's pov of their misunderstanding like ❓❓
1 0
On Blue, Painful, Fragile • Nov 10, 2023
Title Blue, Painful, Fragile
ok but like... they should've added the fl's pov too
1 1
On My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday • Nov 10, 2023
Title My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday
I'm too dumb to understand what's happening
7 0
Replying to chii • Nov 10, 2023
Title Love and Lies
meh
takumi's cute though
1 0
On Love and Lies • Nov 10, 2023
Title Love and Lies
meh
0 1
On He's Expecting • Nov 9, 2023
Title He's Expecting
idc I love this
3 0
Replying to chii • Nov 7, 2023
Title The 100th Love with You
I fucking love it
it's so deep and beautiful and so sad 😭
4 3
