Editorials
On Unbound • Dec 6, 2023
Title Unbound
I'll wait for this to air just for my Ryusei ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
2 0
On Nakajo Ayami • Dec 6, 2023
Person Nakajo Ayami
I need a drama with her as the main lead
1 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Dec 5, 2023
Title When the Stars Gossip
I want to see Mother Hyojin now ๐๐๐
3 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Dec 5, 2023
Title A Werewolf Boy Spoiler
I literally I cried at the scene where she went back to cheolsu's cage (? lol) and the memories ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ
3 0
On Love Reset • Dec 5, 2023
Title Love Reset
it's so hilarious I love it
0 0
On Ryu Hwa Young • Dec 5, 2023
Person Ryu Hwa Young
she kinda look like Miyoshi Ayaka
1 0
Replying to chii • Dec 3, 2023
Title The Dude in Me
This is so funny lollll
jinyoung's a good actor ๐ฅณ
5 0
On The Dude in Me • Dec 3, 2023
Title The Dude in Me
This is so funny lollll
1 1
Replying to chii • Dec 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2 Spoiler
there's allat of annoying characters but oh well ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ gotta keep the series going ig
Chief Ji really hid her husband's body inside that basement something ๐ imagine the smell ๐
1 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
there's allat of annoying characters but oh well ๐คท๐ผโโ๏ธ gotta keep the series going ig
0 1
Replying to chii • Dec 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2 Spoiler
OH MA LAWWWWDDDDD EUNHYUK IS ALIVE BUT THAT MEANS HE ISN'T REALLY HIM ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
I was fr confused how the hell did Hyunsu survived that stone cement thing Uimyeong did to him โโโ
2 1
Replying to chii • Dec 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
this is so hard to watch bc I badly can't keep myself from kissing the screen whenever Jinyoung appears ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
WHY DOES HE GOTTA BE SO DAMN HANDSOME LIKE ๐คฏ๐คฏ๐คฏ๐คฏ๐คฏ๐คฏ๐คฏ๐คฏ
1 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
this is so hard to watch bc I badly can't keep myself from kissing the screen whenever Jinyoung appears ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
1 1
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2 Spoiler
OH MA LAWWWWDDDDD EUNHYUK IS ALIVE BUT THAT MEANS HE ISN'T REALLY HIM ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
1 5
On Kathryn Bernardo • Nov 30, 2023
Person Kathryn Bernardo
love u queen โน๏ธ๐ฉท
0 0
On Jung Eun Ji • Nov 30, 2023
Person Jung Eun Ji
we share the same birthday + she's one of my fave actresses โผ๏ธ I love herrrrr ๐ฉ๐ฉท๐ฉท๐ฉท
5 1
On Noh Jong Hyun • Nov 30, 2023
Person Noh Jong Hyun
give him more projects!!!!!!! โน๏ธ
2 0
On Yu Yu Hakusho • Nov 29, 2023
Title Yu Yu Hakusho
takumiiii (โ โงโ โฝโ โฆโ )
0 0
Replying to kasp_eddie • Nov 29, 2023
Title Death's Game
I'm so excited for this but what is up with lee dohyun's over the top full face of make up in the trailer? It…
omggg !!! I missed his acting so much that I didn't noticed !! ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
2 1
On Go Youn Jung • Nov 29, 2023
Person Go Youn Jung
another day, another slay queen period purr
5 0
