Editorials
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Dec 16, 2023
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
i miss my asianovela channel hwarang days π
0 0
On Lee Jong Won • Dec 16, 2023
Person Lee Jong Won
idk but him and Sakaguchi Kentaro kinda look a like
0 0
On No Gain, No Love • Dec 16, 2023
Title No Gain, No Love
romcoms really suits youngdae so I'm tuning in π
6 1
Replying to chii • Dec 16, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
I fucking love it omg ππππ
I had to put this on hold after ep 3 bc it was sooooo annoying how Doha's so attached to her like crazy. But now that I finally got to finish this drama, I'd say there are some unnecessary and draggy scenes, but it was bearable bc of the two lead's acting. I'm a bit surprised bc of the rating but it's understandable.
0 0
Replying to chii • Dec 16, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
I fucking love it omg ππππ
PYJ & KYD's acting is sooooooo good βΌοΈI literally cried at the last episode bc I thought they wouldn't meet again oml πππππππππππ
3 0
On Moon in the Day • Dec 16, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
I fucking love it omg ππππ
4 2
Replying to chii • Dec 15, 2023
Title Death's Game
seriously like what is up with that death with gw & js like.... they look like plushie dolls when they got hit…
but why do the have to irritate me with this part 1 part 2 series when this only has 8 eps π like... just release full ep 8 of it bc that part part is so unnecessary π«₯ ig they want to milk it for 3 weeks and see if it'll be a hit or flop
2 0
Replying to chii • Dec 15, 2023
Title Death's Game
seriously like what is up with that death with gw & js like.... they look like plushie dolls when they got hit…
insoo's such a good actor. he really made me pissed off bc of how he embodied his character. love that for him!!! π₯°
1 0
Replying to chii • Dec 15, 2023
Title Death's Game Spoiler
seriously like what is up with that death with gw & js like.... they look like plushie dolls when they got hit…
that episode when yj got reincarnated as a baby, I fucking felt that situation bc when you're married with someone, it's not a requirement to have a baby, you and your partner can have a child when u two are ready WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A BABY WHEN YOU'RE NOT MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY READY YET ????? BEING A PARENT IS HARD why you two made a baby then eventually k!ll it like ????? π
7 0
On Death's Game • Dec 15, 2023
Title Death's Game Spoiler
seriously like what is up with that death with gw & js like.... they look like plushie dolls when they got hit by that car π«₯
4 3
On Lee Do Hyun • Dec 13, 2023
Person Lee Do Hyun
I miss u βΉοΈ
2 0
On Park Sung Hoon • Dec 10, 2023
Person Park Sung Hoon
he's so cute
0 0
Replying to chii • Dec 10, 2023
Title Not Others Spoiler
I dropped this 4 times but still finished it bc I like sooyoung
the entire episodes I feel annoyed with the mother too bc she's this and that but then I just didn't gaf to her character and just focused on jinhee. what was that random cafe scene in EP 10 lmaoo and that going all around the world was so random too π
1 1
On Not Others • Dec 10, 2023
Title Not Others
I dropped this 4 times but still finished it bc I like sooyoung
0 2
lo_ve • Dec 9, 2023
Article Go Youn Jung in Talks to Pair Up with Kim Seon Ho and Reunite with the Hong Sisters!
Wowerzzzxxxx I guess tama rin naman yung iba dito abt yj accepting this role. Masyado kasing risky and baka ma-tarnish din name ni yj dito (β β’β Β β β½β Β β β’β ;β ) Sohee is smart enough para iwasan tong project nato, sana ganon din kay yj kasi monster rookie siya at rising actress pa. Pero if inaccept naman to ni yj, edi papanoorin ko padin hehe (β ~β οΏ£β Β³β οΏ£β )β ~
0 0
On Go Youn Jung • Dec 9, 2023
Person Go Youn Jung
her profile picture needs to be updated (β δΈͺβ _β δΈͺβ )
0 0
Replying to chii • Dec 7, 2023
Title Death's Game
putangina bakit kasi Dec 15 pa hindi nalang ginawang Dec 8 diba ππ€¬π€¨ππππ
para bukas na agad diba βοΈπ
0 0
On Death's Game • Dec 7, 2023
Title Death's Game
putangina bakit kasi Dec 15 pa hindi nalang ginawang Dec 8 diba ππ€¬π€¨ππππ
0 1
Replying to chii • Dec 6, 2023
Person Jeon Jong Seo
I'm literally inlove with her
her acting in Call was so good
2 0
On Jeon Jong Seo • Dec 6, 2023
Person Jeon Jong Seo
I'm literally inlove with her
8 1
