Editorials
On Fight for My Way • Feb 24, 2017
Title Fight for My Way
Kim Ji Won confirmed this! Yay! Hope it will be a good drama.
5 0
On Ice Fantasy Destiny • Feb 24, 2017
Title Ice Fantasy Destiny
Only gonna watch this for Shi and Yan Da.
10 0
Replying to kura2ninja • Feb 24, 2017
Title Naotora: The Lady Warlord
Public Service Announcement: Someone has picked it out for subbing, guys! Check it out at d-addicts forum :D
Thanks for the heads up! :D
1 0
On Chicago Typewriter • Feb 22, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter
Finally Im Su Jeong is back to dramaland <3
2 0
On Endless August • Feb 21, 2017
Title Endless August
2020? Wasn't it supposed to air this year?
1 6
On Duang Jai Akkanee • Feb 20, 2017
Title Duang Jai Akkanee
I loved this drama so much, I even finished it in one day (which is pretty rare for me). Nadech and Yaya's chemistry is simply amazing <3
6 0
On Thara Himalai • Feb 18, 2017
Title Thara Himalai
Nam's stupid brothers annoyed me for most of the time, but overall I enjoyed this drama. The main couple was really sweet.
1 0
On The King of Romance • Feb 18, 2017
Title The King of Romance
I wasn't familiar with Lego before this drama but his acting is so good, especially on the emotional scenes. He's becoming one of my favorite actors <3
9 0
On A Life: A Love • Feb 16, 2017
Title A Life: A Love
As much as I liked this pairing in Pride, I agree with some of the comments. I'm not feeling them here. I wish there was a way for Okita to end up with Shibata instead :(
7 2
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Feb 16, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Isn't Hwayoung going to be on a family drama? I also read there are a lot of k-netizens asking for her not to be in season 2 because of her scandal... But I want all the girls back :(
11 0
On Nonstop Season 5 • Feb 11, 2017
Title Nonstop Season 5
I've been watching some random subbed episodes on Veoh and I'm loving this so much, it's really a shame it isn't completely subbed :/
0 0
Replying to Andie • Feb 11, 2017
Title Tokyo Tarareba Girls Spoiler
I don't really like any of their love interests so far :/ but I love Sakaguchi Kentaro so I hope his character…
Yeah, I don't get it either. Hope someone better comes along for her.
1 0
On Tokyo Tarareba Girls • Feb 9, 2017
Title Tokyo Tarareba Girls Spoiler
I don't really like any of their love interests so far :/ but I love Sakaguchi Kentaro so I hope his character stops being a jerk to Rinko...
3 2
On Memory Lost • Feb 8, 2017
Title Memory Lost
Really wish Viki or DF would license this :/
1 1
Replying to Andie • Feb 7, 2017
Title Defendant
Can anyone explain to me what happened at the scene Ji Sung slaps Yuri?
I haven't watched it, but I saw a gif of that scene and was curious. Thanks.
0 0
On Defendant • Feb 7, 2017
Title Defendant
Can anyone explain to me what happened at the scene Ji Sung slaps Yuri?
0 3
On Game Maya • Feb 5, 2017
Title Game Maya
The trailer looks so good! Can't wait!
0 0
On Bunlang Dok Mai • Feb 5, 2017
Title Bunlang Dok Mai
It's being subbed here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5amk98_eng-sub-%E0%B8%9A-%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81-%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1-bunlang-dokmai-ep-1-1-9_shortfilms
7 0
On You're My Destiny • Feb 2, 2017
Title You're My Destiny
So excited for this version <3
1 0
On Good Manager • Feb 2, 2017
Title Good Manager
I love the female lead in this
11 0
