K-Drama
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 22, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
I am a BL lover, and I don't really like producers censoring original BL stories, but watching this one made the censorship sensible. Given the age gap between the main two leads, I wouldn't find it very comfortable seeing them fall in love. Overall, this drama was so good. Solid 9.5 from me ā¤ļø
8 6
On Lovely Runner • Apr 13, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
WHY DIDNT ANYONE WARN ME TO BRING TISSUES ??!! i'm just into 8 minutes of the first episode and im already weeping ššš
3 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Feb 2, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
please im an on episode 4 and this is so fluffy and cite š« š„¹
3 0
On Death's Game Part 2 • Jan 13, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
I will take the lesson with me.
4 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 23, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
how are the new two episodes ?
0 1
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Nov 30, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
she transformed in front of him in the latest episode. so he does yes
al right i'm gonna watch the new episode now ši was getting patient š thank uu
5 1
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Nov 30, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
she transformed in front of him in the latest episode. so he does yes
is it like at the end of the episode?
1 3
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 30, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Can someone spoil me if whether ML knows her secret already ?
2 5
On Doctor Cha • May 15, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I came from a broken a family, and I can understand Dr Cha. She's trying to keep the peace within the family as much as possible. Reality hurts.
8 2
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 13, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
What if Jihyun really drowned and died and in the next episodes we're gonna see jae won imagining that Jihyun is still with him, and that's why this series is called the eighth sense ?
8 0
On Pawn • Apr 8, 2023
Title Pawn
This was such a beautiful movie.
3 0
Replying to SweetV • Apr 6, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Iām trying desperately trying to imagine what happened after their kiss because Iām more confused than Ji…
No, I think Ji hyun is just so understanding. Maybe in his pov he thought Jae won was only confused and needs time. He's forgiving and he doesn't need to talk about the silence that happened after the kiss. Some people are just like that.
8 1
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 5, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
I love the progress with their relationship
4 0
On A Shoulder to Cry On • Mar 30, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
I really wanna like this but the beginning really has turn me off. I know the webtoon was originally like this. But the enemy to lovers trope and bullying and teasing isn't it.
1 0
On The Eighth Sense • Mar 30, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
This feels like a masterpiece already. Just so beautiful.
12 0
On The Heavenly Idol • Feb 25, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol
I cant take the second hand embarrassment anymore
5 0
On My School President • Feb 3, 2023
Title My School President
I love this so much
2 0

