News P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
nice to meet you too. thanks for accepting :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for accepting. And hi to you too. lol :D
1 0
Replying to palak • May 10, 2013
Title You Are the Best!
For some weird reason I want that rude waiter guy to fall for Soon Shin X) They look kinda cute together in their…
ME TOO! I want him to eat his words too. But I still think they look cute together in their uniforms. haha.
1 0
addicted2dramas • May 10, 2013
Article Krystal Jung being considered for 'Heirs'
I don't like the idea of Krystal joining the cast. I wish they'd stick to actors rather than idols with very little acting experience.
32 0
Replying to love4kdramasonly • May 9, 2013
Title The Heirs
why is Choi jin hyuk oppa ALWAYS THE SECOND GUY :'(??? he never gets the girl -__-
lol @ genger
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I am kinda emotional :P
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha thanks! I don't remember where I got it though..Are you a bigbang fan? :)
0 0
Replying to TheTranquilKnight • May 9, 2013
Title The Heirs
Now 59 people watched it!! Hmm...so it'll easily touch the figure of 100(150 or more in worst case!) before its…
hahahaha I'm really forward to the chemistry between Lee Min Ho and Choi Jin Hyuk!
2 0
Replying to palak • May 9, 2013
Title The Heirs
this drama needs more reviews people.
I was being sarcastic.
3 0
Replying to palak • May 8, 2013
Title You Are the Best! Spoiler
Yeon Ah is not your freaking daughter woman, Lee Soon Shin is! I hope this whole thing blows up in Song Mi Young's…
the worst part is that she would probably become all nice in the end and all of us would have to forgive her and move on -.-
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
oh I did. I'm looking forward to the gay scene ;)
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
OMG! I loved your review for Heirs. BAHAHAHA! I was about to do that but you beat me to it! :P LMAO.
2 0
On Kangchi, the Beginning • May 8, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
I'm really loving this drama but I have this one little complain - I wish they'd do something about Sung Joon's wardrobe and hair. It's really messing up his good looks. And I have a feeling Tae Seo likes Kang Chi. You know, LIKES LIKES. ok, maybe I'm reading too much into it :P
5 0
Replying to mimi_lovesdrama • May 8, 2013
Title You Are the Best!
ok i dont understand only on 5th episode.. is Soon shin adopted?? they say stuff like from when she came to this…
Wow, I would be pissed if I was her :P I mean, it would still be kinda ok if the sisters didn't know either. But everyone knows except for her. Good for them that it's a drama and she loves them dearly. lol :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
oh I don't think so :P hahaha :D But it's so annoying that we only get 2 eps a week. It's very frustrating and I wish I hadn't started it so that I could dramathon it later once it finished airing! :(
1 0
On The Heirs • May 8, 2013
Title The Heirs
this drama needs more reviews people.
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting my friend request. I see that you have Favorited Gu Family Book :) I'm currently on ep 9 AND I'M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH IT ^^
1 0
hallyuholicmom • May 8, 2013
Article I'm a Pedonoona, but it's okay!
This article is AWESOME! xD
6 0
Replying to 000000000000000000000000 • May 8, 2013
Title The Heirs
Ups please forgive me, and yes I am serious, I didn't think it would work, then i noticed.....I CANNOT DELETE…
you did a good thing though. Lots of people have watched it, but they're too lazy to write a review. If you know what I mean ;)
3 0
Replying to 000000000000000000000000 • May 8, 2013
Title The Heirs
Ups please forgive me, and yes I am serious, I didn't think it would work, then i noticed.....I CANNOT DELETE…
haha aww <3
2 0
3