News
On A Love So Beautiful • Jul 31, 2024
Title A Love So Beautiful
Worst version. They changed some things but not for the better. The acting wasn't great either, specially the male lead that looked as if he was nauseated half of the time. Didn't like how his characters "acted" too. He did not deserve the female lead at all. Didn't help that the characters acted like kids most of the time (the romantic moments were so awkward...and the kisses....no) even when they were supossed to be adults. Female lead was very childish and over the top at times. Gave it 2 stars. Really not worth watching. Skipped most of it.
3 0
Replying to Veronica Park • May 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Another True Beauty reference. Why do I feel the background music that has been playing when Idol Sun Jae meets…
I noticed that too. The tune was so catchy and I was pretty sure I've heard it before. Love it.
1 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 9, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Anyone knows the song she sings at the wedding in the first scene of the first episode? Im pretty sure Ive heard it in another drama but I cant remember where.
1 0
Replying to wihajoonieee • Nov 1, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Kim Dong Ryul - Like a Child
Thank you!
2 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 1, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Anyone knows which song he is singing at the wedding?
1 2
Replying to bora_sora • Oct 29, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Love of a new generation by 015B
No wonder it was so familiar. I've watched Reply 1988. thank you. I was out of my mind trying to remember where I heard it before.
1 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 28, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Anyone knows the name of the song that the band golden scapel plays at the medical school concert?
1 2
Replying to LT FrEak • Oct 31, 2022
Title Cheer Up
hell, 🥶🥶I just hope Sun Ho doesn't interrupt Hae Yi and Jung Woo's kissing moment (the way he ruin Hae Yi's…
if the writers keep going with the same thing he will be there for the kiss, the marriage and wedding night lol
5 2
Replying to Luke • Oct 31, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Wait so I haven’t seen this, but I see so many edits on Youtube. Everyone on there seems to love SML, but he…
I dont like him. He stalks her, he basicaly drags her away from male lead (the guy he knows she likes), aproaches her brother to get info on her, he keeps pushing female lead to like him even though she told him already twice that she didnt want to be more than a friend, he gets mad at her when she shows no interest in him or wants to be with male lead, he dates girls just because ( he wants to date her cos she interesting) etc.. Honestly he is the example of the bored rich guy who has mother traumas and thinks he is better for the female lead than the male lead. He is a big red flag and the kind of guy no one will want in rea l life but for whatever reason they romanticize that in the drama and everyone is head over heels with him ( i mean he is cute). Annoys the hell out of me and to be honest that and the way they are draging this stupid love triangle is making me lose interest in the drama. Female lead also starts to annoy me lately. Only saving grace is the male lead and the mystery.
8 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 14, 2018
Article Find out who won in the 'Korean Snacks Box' Giveaway!
KIMCHI! I love Kimchi. Sadly It's so hard to find...>.<
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Nov 28, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Lee Tae Min
What a good surprise! Our hard working maknae here^^ thank You!
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 29, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
I love how different it is from my own culture and there is always something new to learn. The food is delicious and there are so many things to do and experience. And of course the dramas with interesting stories and the music ^^
0 0

