• Location: Canada

Who Are You korean drama review
Who Are You
by purplenette
Sep 18, 2013
This drama surprised me by keeping me interested. When I first started this, I wasn't sure if I would like it. It is a mix of supernatural and mystery. There is one big overall conspiracy mystery and little mysteries along the way. I know that some people may find the ending anticlimactic, but I enjoyed it. Like most people, I feel like Kim Jae Wook as Lee Hyun Joon stole the show. He has an important role and I think he played it well. It is hard to write a review without spoilers. So, I will just write that I thought his ending was appropriate. He did what he thought was important and that was all he needed. So Yi Hyun was good as Yang Shi On, but I don't think that she is the best actress. Some people find Taecyeon lacking because he is an idol actor. However, I thought he was witty and cute as Cha Gun Woo. If it weren't for him acting with So Yi Hyun, then I don't think I would have finished this. I actually thought he pulled her up. The other actors are good too. I liked seeing Kim Ye Won again as Jang Hee Bin. I wonder when she will get a main role? The music isn't anything I remember. I may rewatch this if I am looking for something light to watch. This is not horror. I didn't find it scary at all. If you like mystery (although, I think to a certain extent most people will figure things out quickly) with the mix of supernatural, then I recommend this drama.