yea i think so. i only finished the lost tomb s1 & ultimate note. s2 subs were like delayed and got like annoyed…
oop, well first problem is here 🥲. how do u make the background have color? like u have 2 layers of it. i know its like change background color or smth but how do u have 2 colors? and when i try to like space to go down to another column, its kind of large
yea i think so. i only finished the lost tomb s1 & ultimate note. s2 subs were like delayed and got like annoyed…
Omg ty for the tutorial video! i will try to make it, but if i can't, im afraid i have to ask you for some help 😭 i dont have laptop/computer/pc im on mobile but will try
hi! i just completed lost tomb 2(2019) today!and wondered can i just go ahead watch ultimate note next?
yea i think so. i only finished the lost tomb s1 & ultimate note. s2 subs were like delayed and got like annoyed but oh well will prob watch it anytime soon for cheng yi and hou minghao
if you go on with the storyline, there's still The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note which makes Ultimate Note…
TLT2 Explore the note is different casts with TLT2, so i think it's counted at s3, but it cant also be counted at S2 Part 2? Well but imo i think it should be S2 Part 2
To understand this Tomb series. This is basically season 3? But after the 2nd season the actors changed?And the…
if you go on with the storyline, there's still The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note which makes Ultimate Note season 4. but if u meant by the year it came out yes its season 3
Some groundless speculation has evolved about what everyone is discussing today. Let's say something from my heart. Before entering the group "Big Dream Return", Director Guo said to me earnestly: "How many years can life have? You can't waste or perfunctory, otherwise you will regret it." This makes me more determined to make my choice right. This play is like a gift in my life. I am really lucky to meet the fourth director who treats me so attentively, and I am also very lucky to meet so many like-minded actors and friends, so that I can have such a happy creative atmosphere every day. It's been a month since we started the machine, and we have carefully run in every shot, from "continue to refuel" to "you have finally become Zhao Yuanzhou", "today's performance makes me feel a sense of achievement" to "I want to raise my requirements for you" to "this is my most satisfactory day". No matter how hard the creation is, I am excited every day, because I know I am growing up every day. "Big Dream Return" tells the story of a team fighting. They are a group of people who are pure, persistent and firm, and they are also a group of people who love each other and grow together. The same is true of our creative team. We are all doing our best for this play. Thank the director for trusting me so much, "You must be Zhao Yuanzhou!" It makes me stronger every day, and I gradually become inseparable from this role. I really love this character and cherish the opportunity to get along with each character. Please also believe me, believe the director, we will always maintain the awe and enthusiasm for creation, thank you for your concern and support! Let's look forward to the big dream away!
i will prob try to watch s2 also, minghao's my favorite actor, and along with cheng yi from mlc. hopefully i wont get annoyed again 🥲
this is by far the best tlt series tbh
Some groundless speculation has evolved about what everyone is discussing today. Let's say something from my heart. Before entering the group "Big Dream Return", Director Guo said to me earnestly: "How many years can life have? You can't waste or perfunctory, otherwise you will regret it." This makes me more determined to make my choice right.
This play is like a gift in my life. I am really lucky to meet the fourth director who treats me so attentively, and I am also very lucky to meet so many like-minded actors and friends, so that I can have such a happy creative atmosphere every day. It's been a month since we started the machine, and we have carefully run in every shot, from "continue to refuel" to "you have finally become Zhao Yuanzhou", "today's performance makes me feel a sense of achievement" to "I want to raise my requirements for you" to "this is my most satisfactory day". No matter how hard the creation is, I am excited every day, because I know I am growing up every day.
"Big Dream Return" tells the story of a team fighting. They are a group of people who are pure, persistent and firm, and they are also a group of people who love each other and grow together. The same is true of our creative team. We are all doing our best for this play. Thank the director for trusting me so much, "You must be Zhao Yuanzhou!" It makes me stronger every day, and I gradually become inseparable from this role. I really love this character and cherish the opportunity to get along with each character. Please also believe me, believe the director, we will always maintain the awe and enthusiasm for creation, thank you for your concern and support! Let's look forward to the big dream away!