"Xiaoxuan, we will always be by your side" - ZXT "Qi Xiaoxuan, don't give up." - WYQ "Qi Xiaoxuan, I saved your life. If I want you to live, you must live" - HZ
Hopefully Yan betrays YM/Fairy like how QYR did and sides with HZ. I can tell that the evil sides of them are feeling different emotions rn π΅βπ«
"I told you before that the crane (the jade or wtv its called) matches him well" "Look carefully. Is this a crane or a goose?" "Is it a goose?" "Seems like it..." Then they all chuckled LMAOO
"Qi Xiaoxuan, don't give up." - WYQ
"Qi Xiaoxuan, I saved your life. If I want you to live, you must live" - HZ
"I told you before that the crane (the jade or wtv its called) matches him well"
"Look carefully. Is this a crane or a goose?"
"Is it a goose?"
"Seems like it..."
Then they all chuckled LMAOO
WYQ/Brick: ππ―πβ