Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: Ye Dingzhi's broken hut
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2022
Replying to Mona • Oct 10, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Me too! Can’t wait! When when???
Season 2 starts filming this month. planned to be released in 2025
3 2
Replying to Preciousjean88 • Oct 10, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
I will missed them. When will be the season 2? Can't wait
Season 2 starts filming this month. planned to be released in 2025
1 0
Replying to Gerald • Oct 7, 2023
what's the next of this one? i just finished watching this but i dont understand the ending of this, this leaves…
1. The Mystic Nine (2016)
2. The Lost Tomb (2015)
3. The Lost Tomb 2 (2019)
4. The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note (2021)
5. Ultimate Note (2020)
6. Tomb Of The Sea (2018)
7. The Sound of the Providence (2020)
8. The Sound of the Providence 2 (2020)
9 1
Replying to dlm15 • Oct 7, 2023
Is there romance in here??​I am not a huge fan of romance in dramas, sorry
pretty sure there aint romance, just bromance
0 0
Replying to MyLangyaList • Oct 7, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Can you provide a link for 2025 release, I thought they'd have it in time for 2024 release.
hello i found it on douyin, too lazy to scroll through my liked videos (i have alot) 😭 u can just search up "异人之下拍第二季"
0 0
Replying to marvin • Oct 6, 2023
if im being honest, same. ep 13 and ep 14 is just- I CANT ANYMORE I EVEN WROTE LIKE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH ON MY IG…
dont worry i am barely surviving here also. fun fact i did my math hw while watching it and i almost tore my book
1 1
Replying to CC_ • Oct 6, 2023
This drama is truly testing my anger issues, I don't even know until when I can hold it still 😃
if im being honest, same. ep 13 and ep 14 is just- I CANT ANYMORE I EVEN WROTE LIKE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH ON MY IG STORY EXPLAINING THIS
1 3
Replying to marvin • Oct 6, 2023
Im on ep 14 rn tbh idk even for you lol. If you can keep in ur anger issues u should continue it 😭
yep, good choice you did there
1 0
Replying to marvin • Oct 6, 2023
Im on ep 14 rn tbh idk even for you lol. If you can keep in ur anger issues u should continue it 😭
you should definitely calm down your anger issues first then watch ep 13 and 14. cuz they literally are BLOOD BOILING I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE THEJSNAAAHUKAHVKKBHABKJA
1 2
On Tiger and Crane • Oct 6, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane Spoiler
THEIR FATHER WHAT THE HELL BROOOO HE KNEW WHAT HIS SISTER DID BUT STILL SIDED WITH HER?!?!?! SIRRRR WHY RU ON HIGH DRUGS
3 0
Replying to Bahar • Oct 6, 2023
Guys I'm on ep 9, Should I continue watching or should I give up?
Im on ep 14 rn tbh idk even for you lol. If you can keep in ur anger issues u should continue it 😭
1 5
On Tiger and Crane • Oct 6, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane Spoiler
This is getting so complicated tf? QXX's sister used black magic and his split personality suddenly took over him and his sister won. Ugh that mf. QXX, HZ, ZXT & WYQ kill her please I'll be very glad. Idc if you do whatever shit to her like take out her heart, cut her skull up just do it
1 1
Replying to Elle • Oct 5, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Same cast?
It is the same cast, don't spread fake news
8 0