Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location: Ye Dingzhi's broken hut
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2022
Replying to marvin • Sep 29, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
LMAOO
im omw to ask my father after school ends 🏃🏼
0 1
Replying to Braneyda • Sep 29, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Wait until episode 22! Lol!
Thats the only episode i havent deleted from my gallery! want to rewatch it everytime, its SOO funny
1 3
Replying to CC_ • Sep 29, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Someone asked Neo in the livestream on when will the season 2 start. Here is his answer: https://twitter.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1707371238153457699?t=UuUj4Eru4VNJ07i07nnXjg&s=19HE…
LMAOO
0 3
On Back to Seventeen • Sep 28, 2023
Mysterious lotus casebook didnt have eng subs on the tv so i finished this since it was also in yt lolz. solid 8.5. well written!
0 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Sep 26, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
There has to be a second season right?!Also, how accurately does this drama follow the webtoon/anime?
2nd seasons starts filming in october
1 0
Replying to lumiere • Sep 26, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
you can watch it online or in hi tv
Can u send link
0 4
Replying to lumiere • Sep 26, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
you can watch it online or in hi tv
Yea online where?
0 7
On I Am Nobody • Sep 25, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
theres a show called "欢迎来到异人世界" right where do u watch it (apart from youku) someone help pls i rlly want to watch it 😭
0 10
Replying to dramabcd • Sep 24, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Any news about season 2 ?
will start filming in october
2 2
On I Am Nobody • Sep 24, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
theres a show called "欢迎来到异人世界" right where do u watch it (apart from youku)
0 0