News
ellietheelai • Aug 21, 2022
Article Zhou Shen (Charlie): A Voice Kissed By Angels
I think he's awesome too even though I don't know what he is singing a lot of the time.. He is so very talented!!
2 2
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Apr 30, 2022
Title Bloody Heart Spoiler
No Way!!
Oh Well.
0 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Apr 23, 2022
Title Bloody Heart Spoiler
No Way!!
I HOPE IT'S NOT DISNEY, They are on my hit list.
0 1
Replying to Baklajan • Apr 22, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
I hope it’s Viki and not Disney. The worst would be if nobody picks it up.
Poo on Disney.
1 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Apr 22, 2022
Title Bloody Heart
Red warning. No international platform has picked it up yet. Oh nooooo. Its D-10.
No Way!!
0 16
On Jang Hyuk • Mar 28, 2022
Person Jang Hyuk
What happened to the other drama where he was playing Lee Bang Won? Did that drama fall off the face of the cliff??
0 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • Mar 25, 2022
Article Joo Won to reportedly lead a new tvN drama!
It's been so long since he's been in a drama I wanted to watch. He needs better luck in scripts. (And since I've…
agree
2 0
lo_ve • Mar 25, 2022
Article Joo Won to reportedly lead a new tvN drama!
Yes!! I have missed him🧡
2 0
Replying to Huang Li Yu • Mar 11, 2022
Title An Oriental Odyssey Spoiler
Main lead couple is sad ending while 2nd lead couple happy ending (princess and Lan Zhi)
at least you knew what was going to happen. imagine my shock at the ending. I was not a happy camper. lol
1 0
Replying to Huang Li Yu • Mar 11, 2022
Title An Oriental Odyssey Spoiler
Main lead couple is sad ending while 2nd lead couple happy ending (princess and Lan Zhi)
Thanks. I did watch it and was so disappointed in the outcome. Sure did make me a big fan of Zheng Ye Cheng! The female lead character I thought what a Bi-ch. She sure did not deserve him! She was awful to him.
1 2
On Li Zi Feng • Jan 22, 2022
Person Li Zi Feng
I think this man is very handsome indeed!! Love to see him as the main male lead. He deserves it!
7 0
lo_ve • Jan 7, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans!
I hope he's having a blast filming his movie.. I'm so looking forward to seeing it, I miss him. You do what you want to do Seon Ho, I'll be here.🧡💖💘
6 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Dec 27, 2021
Title Mobile Phone Romance in Daegu
When is this going to be released??!!
I found it on you tube. It's a commercial for Daegu. It was very cute and could have been made into a full drama. Donghan did very well and he's so handsome!
1 0
On Mobile Phone Romance in Daegu • Dec 27, 2021
Title Mobile Phone Romance in Daegu
When is this going to be released??!!
0 1
On Love Unexpected • Dec 27, 2021
Title Love Unexpected
Glad to see Yang Ting Dong as the mail lead.
3 0
On Kim Sung Joo • Dec 27, 2021
Person Kim Sung Joo
Since he's had time to rest after military I hope to see him again in a drama and would love to see him on stage again!! He's so handsome.
4 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Dec 23, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls Spoiler
I hope the romance tag is for Hwal and Sol (modern) 😂
I thought the romance would be between the leads. Why don't you want Hwal and Sang Woon to get together. I haven't started watching yet
2 2
Replying to MayNai • Dec 22, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
Just found out that kim kyung nam and park hye soo are originally casted for this drama. Wow, I'm so glad that…
I may not have even tuned in if it had been anyone else.
0 0
Replying to PleaseIgnore • Dec 22, 2021
Title Love Stories From Fukuoka 12 Spoiler
A few years late, but there are some English subs on subscene now.
thank you
1 0
Replying to rose_95 • Dec 22, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
In the last episode the only ones that die are evil grandpa, prince wonsan and Hwi's little brother. All the main…
I hope someone puts a sword right through his heart!
0 0