News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 5 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 2 hours ago
On Doctor X • Dec 30, 2012 Title Doctor X Finished this in one night! Very very very nice medical drama! I liked all the characters very much. The flow of the story is very good too, didn't get bored at all. :D 1 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 10, 2012 Profile Deprecated profile comment hinde. sa highway lng naman ung baha :) 0 0
On Liar Game • May 11, 2012 Title Liar Game It was fun watching this drama ^_^ I never got bored on any of the episodes. It was interesting from start to finish. 8 0
I never got bored on any of the episodes. It was interesting from start to finish.