Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Thank you for sharing this and I've really appreciated your other ephemeral posts as well. Take care of yourself—I…
That's a heavy burden to lay on me and a rash decision for you even after 25 days or a lifetime of angst.

Regardless of whether you are truly sincere or even if this is a joke, please DM me. I'll give you all my time to talk it out.
13 0
Replying to Retired_from_ent • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Adios. This is my last message here.Because of this case, I've become very suicidal.It's been 25 days observing…
Thank you for sharing this and I've really appreciated your other ephemeral posts as well. Take care of yourself—I sincerely hope "signing off from this world" is metaphorical, not actual. Hasta luego, ve con los Ángeles.
9 4
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
For all the relentless high-volume rhetoric & invective criticizing the USA President, he is unstoppable in a…
Yes, I know vets and what they endure. And I've never expected Social Security to still exist when I reach that age (the massive Baby Boomers' generation will have exhausted it, before me). Jesus taught me to treat others as myself and to share whatever I have generously. Hopefully I will be able to "get by with a little help from my friends."

We all have so much more in common than we have differences.
1 1
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
For all the relentless high-volume rhetoric & invective criticizing the USA President, he is unstoppable in a…
My type? You feel the need to put a label on me because you can't argue with another compassionate liberal who doesn't march lockstep with your party line. That's why I said the people who Democrats despise the most aren't Republicans, but former Democrats (like me).

I have long supported turning the government inside-out and shining a light of illumination to expose all the cruft and graft. But I never until now believed anyone could do it. (Especially someone from the right. Go figure!)
1 3
Replying to Tanky Toon • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Says the person from Florida, a state who largely voted for a convicted criminal into the highest position in…
FWIW, when an NBC News reporter asked Trump about the Q movement's followers who believe he is fighting to stop a satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals, the President responded:

"I haven't heard that. But is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing? If I can help save the world from problems, I'm willing to do it, and I'm willing to put myself out there," Trump said. "And we are, actually. We're saving the world from a radical left philosophy that will destroy this country. And when this country is gone, the rest of the world would follow."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-qanon-conspiracy-theory-suppose-be-bad-thing-n1237358

If Trump can put an end to global crimes vs. children, then he's got my gratitude!
2 0
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
For all the relentless high-volume rhetoric & invective criticizing the USA President, he is unstoppable in a…
I am making a rational comment based on my own observations. Sorry if I'm less susceptible to peer pressure and mob rule than most.

The Trump supporters whom the Democrats despise the most are the former Democrats who felt abandoned by the party: The old hippies who put "Question Authority", "Beyond War", & "Free Speech" bumper stickers on their Teslas have no place among the current left.
2 5
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Apr 3, 2025
gives me the same vibe as no gain no love but different plot/storyline but same gen z humour
I too noticed the shared wedding donations ruse
0 0
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Apr 3, 2025
who do you think mls last ex wife is? must be someone from his past dramas right ? any guesses
Kim So Yeon could stand up to him & hold her own.
0 0
Replying to Pinky • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
this comment section reminds me of retarded trump MAGAts - dead set no matter if new information arises that contradicts…
For all the relentless high-volume rhetoric & invective criticizing the USA President, he is unstoppable in a way no other politician ever has been. His detractors in the highest positions of power have for over a decade been united in opposition yet entirely impotent against him. Why does it seem like Heaven's angels have cleared a path for (and even preserved the life of) Donald Trump? Something is going on that we can't see!
4 7
On Kim Soo Hyun • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
To whomever at MDL that deleted my recent comment about KSH and his fans, thank you. You got to it before I did. I realize my hyperbole was over-the-top, even for this situation.
3 0
Replying to Rebel • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Guys if they use #WeStandWithKimsoohyun you can use #WeStandBeforekimsoohyun
What does "West and with" mean? 🤣
2 1
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 3, 2025
Happy Ending is not possible here because it will just make the FL. a doormat
What a waste of a great cast and a mostly-good script!
1 1
Replying to Ruphina • Apr 3, 2025
planned a second season before the first even came out lol
"As long as none of our actors get embroiled in an international scandal…"
5 0
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 3, 2025
Happy Ending is not possible here because it will just make the FL. a doormat
I see your point and I agree it is the most common perspective for most people to hold. But if she hadn't gone through all that she wouldn't have learned how strong she is. And because she is strong, surely she can bend a little if it means not giving up on the one who she will forever regret not grabbing onto, forgiving and holding close. She will live out the rest of her life alone surrounded by stuffed animals & potatoes, and feeding the birds.
0 3
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 3, 2025
Happy Ending is not possible here because it will just make the FL. a doormat
Bygones. It's all in the past. Why give up on a chance for romance just because that love interest previously ruined your career? Besides, if that hadn't happened, FL wouldn't be where she is now. If you like where you are, you ought to respect the path which got you here!
0 8
On Kim Soo Hyun • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Kim Soo Hyun & his "legions of demons" are enacting every conceivable strategy & leveraging every available means for pinning the blame on his victim & evading the light of truth.
15 1