Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to Kim Soo Hyun • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Replying to deleted comment
"knowingly" is key to KSR's family's defense
2 0
Replying to ihc • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Heard he has 3 moms and 4 dads so no one knows which family he was talking about though
I suspect when KSH said "his family" was also at his apartment (that late night when KSR cooked for him) simply refers to his creepy brother, GM's CEO. 😱
2 0
Replying to cNed • Apr 3, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Damn it's not looking good..šŸ„²šŸ‘‡[ Kim Soo-hyun didn’t do anything wrongā€ā€¦ Kim Sae-ron’s bereaved family,…
Joseon hell
2 0
On The Potato Lab • Apr 3, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
I think Kang Tae Oh is best when he is 'taming the shrew'. His 2ML artists character in Run On melted the chaebol ice queen's heart, and when he took charge it was hot. Same here what with all his masculine assertiveness. I prefer this so much more than to how he paired with attorney Woo

But ML's crimes against personnel (especially vs FL) plays against his gentle, take-charge demeanor. How he comes off not looking like a creep will be interesting to see.
4 0
Replying to Corey • Apr 2, 2025
Loved the original. Now, this is on Netflix (only the first episode, though. Why?! Need them to put the original…
The Netflix delay is due to subtitles translations.
1 0
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 2, 2025
This it can't be done the man is clearly devastated but she can't forgive that IMO it's too much he said it himself…
respect šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼
I hope your next drama is enjoyable!
0 1
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
This begs the question: What is different between a 11B krw lawsuit and a 12B one, legally in SK?
You're not wrong!
2 0
Replying to Daldajang • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
This begs the question: What is different between a 11B krw lawsuit and a 12B one, legally in SK?
🫔
0 0
On The Hot Spot • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Hot Spot Spoiler
I raised my rating because of the ending, which reframes my character criticisms into endearing quirks. This was fun!
9 1
Replying to 13688664 • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Kim Soohyun has filed his lawsuit against Kim Saeron's family for 11 billion won to the court after mentioning…
This begs the question: What is different between a 11B krw lawsuit and a 12B one, legally in SK?
1 4
Replying to Otgh • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
It begins again. the whole Entertainment industry of Korea is toxic. When a scandal breaks out about a kdrama…
If more people knew what they were getting into (the pervasive toxicity), fewer who would choose to enter.
8 0
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 2, 2025
This it can't be done the man is clearly devastated but she can't forgive that IMO it's too much he said it himself…
It's hard to disagree with your logic. But love is mysterious. And romcoms deserve happy endings.
4 3
Replying to Kim Soo Hyun • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Replying to deleted comment
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that this new harassment lawsuit is both intended as leverage to get the defendants to cease and desist and also to garner sympathy for the actor. What many people may not understand is Garosero can be posting truthful information but still lose the lawsuit because the mere act of continuously posting criticism is what is at issue here.

I think it's time for Garosero to abandon the drip drip drip strategy (which has been an excellent strategy thus far) and finally reveal their full hand of still-hidden cards.
5 2
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
This it can't be done the man is clearly devastated but she can't forgive that IMO it's too much he said it himself…
In my personal experience of violation & heartbreak I was forced to confront my true feelings and because I sincerely loved my partner, it was easy to forgive that person while still making a distinction that the behavior was intolerable.

So while I ended my relationship, I'm not certain that needs to happen here. Because the ML's behavior is not likely to be repeated. I can trust he has learned his lesson. So I say to the FL, forgive him.
2 5
Replying to luffykhi • Apr 2, 2025
My only gripe with this drama is that it should have focused more on the "potato" part. But, I guess you can't…
It did some potato-focused parts very well, just not so much as you or I would have liked. I don't disagree.
6 0
Replying to 9993633 • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
https://kbizoom.com/kim-soo-hyun-disney-180-billion-penalty/
It makes sense: "Leading actors often refuse to sign contracts with excessive penalty terms."
9 0
Replying to Olddiva • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Your points are well-stated. I just listened to Kim Soo Hyun’s presentation. The following comments seemed unrelated…
To your point about blaming KSH for KSR's death, some people see the age gap and her tender age as having a huge impact on the bond which formed between them which was so much more real for her than it was for him. This perspective suggests she was groomed for dependency.

What is never discussed is the breakup, which obviously had a huge impact on her. Everything she did after that—including her self-harm & marriage—can be viewed in the context of her twisting in the wind after having her expectations mismanaged, her hopes dashed, and finally herself cast adrift.
6 2
Replying to CreateO • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
And another global brand ditching him and considering legal action against him.
Men's Hairy Ass Monthly still wants an exclusive interview with him, to be published accompanying a tasteful pictorial.
9 1
Replying to Cora • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I heard my neighborhood's gossip queen scolding a delulu ajumma and this is what she said 🤐:Aigyooo, what you…
Delulu ajumma brings great shame to her ancestors. I am contact-embarrassed just reading this. Good for Gossip queen. Gossip queen good for world.
19 0
Replying to Dany • Apr 2, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
63% now. this should be 100% in the next 1-2 days
He will claim credit for this as if he has done a good deed.
6 0