K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 20 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 hours ago
On I Fell in Love Today Season 68 • May 24, 2026 Title I Fell in Love Today Season 68 The best season of this show!! But you must watch the 67 Fuyuyasumi Hen before! 0 0
On I Fell in Love Today Season 67 • Feb 19, 2025 Title I Fell in Love Today Season 67 TakuHaru <3 0 0
Replying to JamieJOO • Jun 28, 2021 Title A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love where do you watch this drama? I can't find it on Dramacool or Kissasian. https://watchasian.vc/drama-detail/a-story-to-read-when-you-first-fall-in-love 1 1
Replying to surbhi • May 7, 2021 Title Undo Hey can u send the link again? https://youtu.be/86qncjrdsW0 0 1
On Tokyo Densetsu: Kyofu no Ningen Jigoku • Apr 24, 2020 Title Tokyo Densetsu: Kyofu no Ningen Jigoku watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pp9XLWUO0 0 0
On Utsushimi • May 25, 2019 Title Utsushimi Full movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z1N28hsI4M 2 0
On City Spirits Legendary - Spirit Factory • Oct 14, 2018 Title City Spirits Legendary - Spirit Factory https://www6.watchasian.co/city-spirits-legendary-spirit-factory-episode-1.html 0 0
On Strange Story of Psychic Photographs • Oct 7, 2018 Title Strange Story of Psychic Photographs https://tubitv.com/movies/277753/stories_of_apparition?tracked=1 0 0
On Tokyo Gore School • Oct 7, 2018 Title Tokyo Gore School It wan't really a horror nor a gore movie. It is an action movie with killing game.https://tubitv.com/movies/277776/tokyo_gore_school 0 0
On The Suicide Manual • Jul 6, 2018 Title The Suicide Manual http://watchasianhorror.blogspot.com/search/label/Suicide%20Manual 0 0
On Running on Empty • Jun 27, 2018 Title Running on Empty https://www3.watchasian.co/drama-detail/running-on-empty 0 0
Replying to ZetsubouSensei • Jun 22, 2018 Title Shady This was good up until the middle, shit just gets stupid... this was shit up until the middle 0 0
https://youtu.be/I6qri3HnUQQ
https://youtu.be/1vHB5uUaMR8
https://tubitv.com/movies/277776/tokyo_gore_school