Editorials Replying to Verliona • Aug 19, 2024
Title Begin Again
I really loved ir!! It had all kinds of emotion
But I didn't understand why the leads should get divorce and going to Germany its not a big issue anyways Lu Fangning decided to give all her shares to Gao Erfan then she can also go along with Ling Rui to Germany right. Why the script didn't portrait in a good way that scene is not necessary.
0 2
Replying to Verliona • Aug 16, 2024
Title Begin Again
I really loved ir!! It had all kinds of emotion
Yes I also loved it mainly that boy and his dialogue delivery is so so cute and I am planning to rewatch it again.
0 0
On Begin Again • Aug 12, 2024
Title Begin Again
How is this drama??
0 5
On Begin Again • Aug 12, 2024
Title Begin Again
I want to watch it because of gong jun.
1 0
Replying to Pro • Jul 26, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Same . I’m also having a confusing situation whether to continue before it finishes airing. I’m not ready…
Are they started to release 1 ep a day why did they release 3 episodes today .
1 0
Replying to Pro • Jul 26, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Same . I’m also having a confusing situation whether to continue before it finishes airing. I’m not ready…
Same I am also waiting for this drama to complete its airing then I can watch with the flow so I should not have to worry about romance things I am not ready to watch romance in this drama even friends become enemies also no problem but not romance even in The blood of youth also I felt not to have romance even though there isn't romance at all, same goes to here.
1 2
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Jul 24, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Unfortunately, we will have to deal with some romance, as we will see the children of some characters in TBOY.…
And because of romance I decided to watch after airing then I go with the flow. Even if there is a romance it doesn't look like it has.
0 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Jul 24, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Unfortunately, we will have to deal with some romance, as we will see the children of some characters in TBOY.…
Where can I check for novel?
0 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Jul 24, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Unfortunately, we will have to deal with some romance, as we will see the children of some characters in TBOY.…
That is exactly what I am also thinking.
0 1
Replying to Zharyn_RxAbIy • Jul 24, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
for now if will be 2 episode per day
ok, tqu
0 0
Replying to SabarinathVk • Jul 24, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
you see ashille sun with mask from the first shot. i was like cool character and i watched the whole thing for…
Yes I watched the long ballad and I also loved it.
0 0
Replying to dtt • Jul 24, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
i think you'd like A Journey to Love. It's an adventure drama with well-written characters and very dope fighting…
I watched a journey to love but at last 10 episodes I didn't liked it. Everyone died.
0 0
On Dashing Youth • Jul 24, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
will they release 2 episodes daily or 1 episode till the end?
0 4
Replying to Crystal_ snow • Jul 24, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
I am also expecting more adventure, brotherhood than romance. Because romance doesn't set to this drama.
Can anyone say only about romance in this drama according to the novel?
0 0
Replying to j_k_t_wolrd_ • Jul 24, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Is there a lot of heavy romance? I’m more interested in their friendship than all the lovey dovey stuff.
I am also expecting more adventure, brotherhood than romance. Because romance doesn't set to this drama.
0 1
Replying to Snowie Moon • Jul 23, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Yes there is although romance is not the main focus
I also know that the story mainly focus on friendship right so I too don't want to have romance.
1 0
On Dashing Youth • Jul 23, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
Is there love story in this drama??
0 14
Replying to vivicavids • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Very good! You should watch it. The FL is intelligent, resourceful and a good fighter. NO toxic traits.
No toxic traits word is enough for me to watch and tqu
0 0
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Jul 17, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Its actually really good. There isnt alot of skinship but the chemistry is good and the story is great.
ok tqu
0 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 17, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
How is the long ballad?
0 6
