News
Replying to MyeTezz • Feb 10, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Guess what y’all, so I scrolled through the drama’s official Weibo ENTIRELY and pulled out all of the behind-the-scenes…
This is so helpful!! Thank youuu!
1 0
Replying to Skz16 • Feb 10, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Their kiss scenes are really good, watch the bts. But unfortunately they were censored because china hates hot…
Yeah I saw that and it's just so sad that they keep editing it out. Lighter & Princess had way less kiss scenes but it was hot and well done. I don't know what's the problem this time around.
2 1
Replying to Skz16 • Feb 10, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Their kiss scenes are really good, watch the bts. But unfortunately they were censored because china hates hot…
Why do they keep censoring it?? I'm sure I've seen hot kisses in cdramas.
1 3
Replying to angela • Feb 10, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
A FAMILY OF THREE 🥹🥹🥹https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1756152631679156649
THAT'S SO CUTE WTF
1 0
Replying to mayurocks • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
What are they talking about in this post? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3HYkieP0CR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Save me, ep 17, SAVE ME
2 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms. 😭
7 0
Replying to angela • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
they're so cute i want to throw uphttps://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1755775616266424513
I need more of them being cute in BTS omgg
1 0
Replying to Rachel • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
While the rest of you are waiting for next ep... I'm still on ep 10 so I guess by the time ep 17 comes I'll catch…
Lucky lucky! I hate WIP for this exact reason. The wait is killing me. 😭
0 1
Replying to Peqa • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
yes please. i love that somg so much
It just uplifts my mood so much!!! I need to play it 24x7!!
0 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 9, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Can they be generous and release the love and shine OST to save us from the 2 day drought?
6 3
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I need that love and shine OST soooo bad!! It elevates the scene so much. This and falling in love are my top 2. Can't believe we won't get an ep for 2 days after that cliffy. T_T
2 0
Replying to Sheeeep • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Yes, there is going to be a huge conflict. Its between her parents and lly. The conflict is going to go on until…
parents disapproval trope is one of my fav. I saw it in lighter & princess. It's jus sooo heartwarming to see them stand and be there for each other.
1 0
Replying to girl • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Fell to my knees at walmart. This can't be happening. 😭
SO REAL!! What am I supposed to do w/ my life for 2 DAYS???
1 7
Replying to girl • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Fell to my knees at walmart. This can't be happening. 😭
They're depriving me of my motivation to stay alive.
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 8, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
New schedule says we don’t have episodes the 9th or 10th….no bueno.
Fell to my knees at walmart. This can't be happening. 😭
5 11
Replying to angela • Feb 7, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
i'm glad we're all feeling the same way 😆❤️
Introverts assemble!!
5 2
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 6, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Something about the girlfriends offering their income to their broke bfs is so heart touching. I saw it in hidden love and this. I want someone to help my broke ass too. 😭😭
11 0
Replying to twinty • Feb 6, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
He was playing with a lighter in one scene. It gave me a flashback to Lighter & Princess. LOL!
I'm sorry girl but I'm still looking for it. I couldn't find any that's why I immediately started re-watching it from the beginning when I finished. I hope someday I come across something like this again.
1 1
Replying to twinty • Feb 6, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
He was playing with a lighter in one scene. It gave me a flashback to Lighter & Princess. LOL!
Seriously L&P, hidden love and this are shaping to be my holy Trinity for cdramas. Might as well sneak you are my glory in there. 😂
0 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 6, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
When he was playing with her finger after she got all pouty and upset. Somebody SEDATE ME AJJAJAHAJ!!!!!
10 0