News
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
The progression of their relationship is so natural and heartwarming! I can't help but smile at their scenes. Last ep left and then the never ending wait begins.
11 0
Replying to memwind • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Do you know how I can download the video with subtitles from kisskh
I sent it! Enjoy! 🥰
0 0
Replying to girl • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
☕☺️
I LOVE THEM
2 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
☕☺️
5 2
Replying to memwind • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Do you know how I can download the video with subtitles from kisskh
Hey if you want to download the episodes... I can send u a telegram channel link that provides it.
0 3
Replying to girl • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Haven't watched stand by me but I remember being mesmerized by her in her drama reset. She was so good there.…
I will have to watch it then! Also, OMGGG YOU HAVE L&P in ur pfp. I watched this drama 2 weeks ago and have re-watched it 3 times since then. I was in a slump bcs nothing was as good as l&p so I'm hoping this drama breaks my slump!
1 1
Replying to cutie_daisy • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Exactly 💯 like he was interested in her the first time he saw her but did not just go to her rather they got…
Yes i generally don't like the "love at first sight" trope. I'm more of a slow burn lover but I loved that he wasn't pushy or anything and he was very subtle about his crush. I like his poker face. His eyes are very expressive tho!
3 1
Replying to infinitize • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Episodes 1-5 were already released for SVIP members at 12:00pm (China time) and for VIP members, eps. 2-5 will…
So, will it be available on sites in 2 hours?
1 1
Replying to Coolforthesummer • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Zhao Jin Mai gave one of the best performances of her career in Stand By Me. That show of hers and her character…
Haven't watched stand by me but I remember being mesmerized by her in her drama reset. She was so good there. I had high expectations for this drama bcs of her.
7 3
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 2, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
That was such a good first episode. I loved everything about it. The cozy atmosphere due to the snow storm. The slight awkwardness between the leads. Their chemistry was on fire. I read that it was love at first sight for ml but I was glad that he didn't make it obvious in his expressions. It made my heart flutter. 😭😩
9 3
Replying to girl • Feb 1, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
How do I block omg?? Please tell me? I have come across some nasty trolls and I always wished to block them so…
Thank youuu! Can't believe bit was THAT easy. I'm dumb lmao.
1 2
Replying to sakie • Feb 1, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
The drama hasn’t even started, and we’re already seeing distasteful individual spewing nonsense. So happy…
How do I block omg?? Please tell me? I have come across some nasty trolls and I always wished to block them so bad.
1 4
Replying to girl • Jan 31, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
This is my first wu lei drama and I've already watched and loved the FL in reset. I'm sooo excited!!
Hopefully this drama has good skinship bcs I'm craving cuddles haha.
2 0
Replying to girl • Jan 31, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Watched the hello saturday ep and their chemistry is so good. I am really anticipating this. I hope it's good!
This is my first wu lei drama and I've already watched and loved the FL in reset. I'm sooo excited!!
3 5
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Jan 31, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Watched the hello saturday ep and their chemistry is so good. I am really anticipating this. I hope it's good!
5 6
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Jan 31, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Omg, the coach-coachee tag?? Is the ml going to help her train and mentor her?? That's one of my fav tropes!!!!
1 3
Replying to Zhu Zhu • Jan 30, 2024
Title Lighter & Princess
I hope the manhua gets updated. I just want to see LX and ZY in a different set up 🤣😍.
Omg where's the manhua and novel? Pls tell me, I need this in all formats. 😭
1 3
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 30, 2024
Title Lighter & Princess
I just love the scene where Zhu yun is sneaking out to meet Li xun. That's something I never experienced and it makes me so sad. Can anyone rec me sneaking around parents scenes in dramas? Preferably where they are still teens(16-20) bcs sneaking around as adults is just unserious to me lol.
5 0
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 21, 2024
Title Lighter & Princess
I can't move on! Pls recommend me some dramas with a hero like Li xun where he is slightly cold throughout the drama but his actions speak louder. Where he is completed enamoured by the heroine but has to keep his feelings in check again and again. I'm obsessed with them!
10 6
Replying to 19cm • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon
OH IT WILL BE HAPPY ENDING W THAT STUPID "MIRACLE" AND I WON'T EVEN TELL U HOW IS EPISODE 15 USELESS
I literally have exams going on so I wasn't able to tune in these past 2 weeks but I saw some spoilers and it said that he died. I kinda freaked out lmaoo.
2 0