News
Replying to twinty • Feb 6, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
He was playing with a lighter in one scene. It gave me a flashback to Lighter & Princess. LOL!
Girl SAME!! I WAS Watching and RE-WATCHING IT BEFORE I STARTED THIS DRAMA. It deserves to be top 5 in terms of popularity bcs it's sooo good. Can't believe that it wasn't on my radar until a few weeks ago.
2 12
Replying to twinty • Feb 6, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
He was playing with a lighter in one scene. It gave me a flashback to Lighter & Princess. LOL!
This is so me. When he said "lighter" I got emotional. I just watched it 2 weeks ago. π
1 15
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 5, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I can't wait for the ep where YG calls LYY βmy queenβ this was the line that sold me to watch this drama when I first watched the trailer.
3 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 5, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Not me wanting her to spoon him but I guess we're not there yet. Manifesting cuddles in the future pls.
4 2
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 5, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Yess bring back broke mls so that we can enjoy the forced proximity in cozy little rooms and beds. ππ
7 1
Replying to girl • Feb 5, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
2 ep everyday till ep 16
The schedule is only updated upto that point so I've no clue tbh
0 0
Replying to Nekomamushi • Feb 5, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Also a nice way to serve visuals like wxy and cjk without making them the 2/3rd leads. By giving them their own…
I'm obsessed with CJK.
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Feb 5, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
can someone tell me the airing schedule?
2 ep everyday till ep 16
1 3
Replying to Liisa • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
thisss!!!! As an introvert this is so relatable (at least in my head since I've been single since birth lol).
I've found my people! This is literally me hahah.
1 0
Replying to girl • Feb 4, 2024
Title Lighter & Princess Spoiler
Omg where's the manhua and novel? Pls tell me, I need this in all formats. π
Yeah, I looked for it. I hate that Li xun is kind of a Playboy in it. Loved that they toned down that in drama.
0 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
My heart was pounding so hard whenever he was all up in her space. And omg that scene by the fridge!!!
9 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Ok, here up the upcoming previews:Teaser Ep 11:https://wetv.vip/en/play/tm4m88g8qacsb9c-Amidst%20a%20Snowstorm%20of%20Love/c0048xwti78-Teaser%20EP11%3A%20Amidst%20a%20Snowstorm%20of%20LoveTeaser…
Thank youuu for always posting these here. I didn't want to watch these bcs of spoilers but I've no self control. π
1 1
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. I absolutely LOVE how their relationship progressed so much. They didn't need any grand confession at a lit up bridge(I love those too but I just appreciate the subtle gestures here) for them to begin acting like a couple.
10 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Ep 7 flew by omg!! 1 more ep to go. Why is this drama so good??? πβ
5 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
20 mins omgg! Lemme go stream all too well 10MV twice and it'll be ready!
4 0
Replying to girl • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
The way I'm exactly like her. I have social anxiety and I'm such a big introvert. I can never be that brave and…
Yes yes don't worry about it hahaha! It didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all! I'm also excited about the sports angle. Especially, since there's a coach-coachee tag so I wonder if he's going to help her train. I also can't wait for the drama with her brother.
0 1
Replying to Riya • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
π: weren't you rushing back to catch the train?β: i fear you'd take wrong one.Damn he's such a green flag!!!!
That scene gave me soooo many butterflies. He's so head over heels for her! π
9 0
Replying to girl • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
The way I'm exactly like her. I have social anxiety and I'm such a big introvert. I can never be that brave and…
Girl, I'm not the right person for these questions bcs I'm very paranoid IRL. I've seen some fucked up shit happen to PPL close to me. I would 100% be vary of them if I didn't know anything about them. I don't care how handsome they're. Often times, these dramas only hold appeal to me bcs I know I won't succumb to any of this shit IRL. If the said man is not a weirdo then I would know that gradually but until then I'm keeping my guard up.
3 3
Replying to girl • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
The way I'm exactly like her. I have social anxiety and I'm such a big introvert. I can never be that brave and…
Yes, first of all weirdos come in all shapes and forms. I'd rather be scared and indecisive than kidnapped and trafficked. Also, I'm insecure af and I would be questioning if that man is really interested in me or not. ππ
4 5
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 4, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Really wish our FL acted her age; all the running around and awkwardness. Sheβs not a 15 year old nor acting…
The way I'm exactly like her. I have social anxiety and I'm such a big introvert. I can never be that brave and take initiative bcs I'm indecisive lol. She's also in a foreign country so it's a new territory.
7 7