Details

  • Last Online: 39 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ⇄ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ ⇄ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Alya Min

πŸ‡°πŸ‡· ⇄ πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ ⇄ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Nov 16, 2024
with a chemistry like THAT, you don't need a full-blown kiss to feel how much they carry each other in their hearts. and today, especially I am just mesmerized by Xuan Yu's /Qin Xiao's micro expressions.
14 0
On The Worst of Evil • Nov 15, 2024
I don' t believe I took this long to get here. Ji Chang Wook x Wi Ha Joon .. what a pair! At some point, I had forgotten how to breathe.
8 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 14, 2024
Title Fourever You
I like Jo's annoyed and nonchalant ass. "Who's this? What a shitty profile pic" LOL! 😁
when he actually meant.. "how cute...!" 😁
0 1
On Fourever You • Nov 14, 2024
Title Fourever You
all roads lead to North... and Johan’s just taking the scenic route. πŸ˜›
14 0
Replying to amree • Nov 14, 2024
pls give me the next 6 episodes RIGHT NOW 😭
echoing thisss
3 0
Replying to Alya Min • Nov 14, 2024
- i can send you home everyday- no need. I have legs i can go home by myself - but it's essential to me ehem!
you're really giving me an idea for an edit.
0 0
Replying to amree • Nov 13, 2024
the preview for the next episode??? Shin wanting Saint's attention and Saint actually ignoring him?? What is this…
I think this needs to happen before they come together again.
it feels earned.
5 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 13, 2024
With that "I cannot lose you again ", I guess they wholeheartedly won the award for the most confessions in both…
- i can send you home everyday
- no need. I have legs i can go home by myself
- but it's essential to me

ehem!
1 2
Replying to Onceuponashadow • Nov 13, 2024
The last scene was so good and i can totally understand all three sides, the mom who has every right to be angry,…
You are correct here. Shin can forgive him a thousand times but if he hasn't forgiven himself, there will always be a gap in between them and he'll be forever trapped in a cycle of regret.
7 1
Replying to Lee_Naru • Nov 13, 2024
This series has so much charme. I really really love the original Version. BUT HOLLY MOLY. This is sooooo gooooood.…
If you meant the end credits, it's Promise sung by SkyNani. It's not released yet. :)
3 1
Replying to kitakarn library • Nov 12, 2024
Realllllly ? 😭 Can they cross that lines then ? πŸ˜”πŸ˜‚
I can be the one who breaks you
Be the one who builds you up
You'd be surprised how many lines I'd cross
How many lines I'd cross for love ...
4 1
Replying to Alya Min • Nov 12, 2024
my heart can't take itt...... that worm scene .. heheh
playing dead ..scared of shin's menacing eyes.
1 0
Replying to Omini • Nov 12, 2024
Just one small kiss and this is BL series.
Already is in our world heheh
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 12, 2024
Sky and Nani's Vlog part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUk1FrDSFoQ I dare Nani to say mozzarella one more…
And FAM TIME .. was just there last month 🀭
1 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Nov 12, 2024
Sky and Nani's Vlog part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUk1FrDSFoQ I dare Nani to say mozzarella one more…
mozareπŸ˜›lla
1 1