Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🇰🇷 ⇄ 🇯🇵 ⇄ 🇸🇬
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 18, 2023

Alya Min

🇰🇷 ⇄ 🇯🇵 ⇄ 🇸🇬
Replying to bebo • Nov 12, 2024
Okay, here's my review to High School Frenemy episode 8: I'll get through the main drama of today's episode first.…
that was some reverse pyschology on Miss Jan's part 🤭
1 0
Replying to Italophilia • Nov 11, 2024
I like it when actors branch out and are not type-casted. I also liked seeing Winny earlier.
totally! It’s like shedding skin every time they step into a completely different role.
1 0
On High School Frenemy • Nov 11, 2024
Chingching is like a spark that lights up the path for Saint and Shin. Whenever she’s around them, they both glow like stars.
9 0
Replying to HuntyB • Nov 11, 2024
Dude.....I finally get what people say when they say they love the side couple more! I always watch the series…
Xiao Zi Zhuo / Tan Yin executed this so well. His quiet despair was so emotionally resonant that you could feel an ache in your own chest, as if you were bearing his pain.
4 0
Replying to tabbykitten • Nov 11, 2024
I think it's for those who like the violence in the weak hero drama, although in this one after a while they added…
me me me !! tho i started HSF not becos of WHC. WHC's action choreo is in a league of its own tho.
0 0
Replying to bubobu • Nov 10, 2024
this show is so beautiful and so underrated... i hope more people see it
Many thought they’d stopped the release altogether. I’ve been making some fan edits and posting them on TikTok… hoping that will help spread the word. 🤗
7 0
On Wednesday Club • Nov 10, 2024
Nani ! Diving into this while waiting for the next episode of High School Frenemy. 😛
9 0
Replying to Dreamkidzzzz • Nov 10, 2024
Me too tiktok.com/@dreamkidzzzzz
following you both! i just dropped an edit too cos i'm missing Si-Eun so much hehe
1 2
Replying to Alya Min • Nov 10, 2024
been having those on repeat!
it could one of those royalty free music s ( epidemic sound/ bensoud etc ) .i hope the title will surface somewhere somehow one day. 😅
0 1
Replying to Lyson • Nov 10, 2024
-breathes deeply- AAAAAAH satisfaction. Right in the fucking feels, man, I love it. I've said it before, I'll…
everything you said! 🙏
2 0
Replying to Alya Min • Nov 8, 2024
been having those on repeat!
I am still trying to find the track title for the background music that soundtrack these scenes.
1. JY feeding DH ice cream in their house
2. JY and DH at the bus stop waiting for the bus
Shazam and Soundhound have no clue! it's driving me crazy
0 3
Replying to Nin_chanthira • Nov 8, 2024
The osts are so so beautiful, well sung, perfect music which leaves an everlasting impact. Trunk, I'm still young…
been having those on repeat!
1 5