News
On HIStory3: Trapped • Feb 20, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
History never disappoints me so far. Hope so as this latest series.
4 0
On Kiss Me Again • Aug 17, 2018
Title Kiss Me Again
Can I watch this series without watching the 1st season? Thanks!
0 0
On HIStory2: Crossing the Line • Jul 1, 2018
Title HIStory2: Crossing the Line
This is one of the BEST BL series I ever watched in my entire life. Everything about this series are perfect (especially the actors!). One thing that is unfortunate is the duration per episode. I really want the episode to have a longer duration, because the story is very good. I AM VERY SATISFIED! RECOMMENDED!!
0 0
Replying to starsappear • May 11, 2018
Title SOTUS
It was the start of their relationship and Arhit is shy. The kisses suited the show
Hmm, I think so.
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 11, 2018
Title Together with Me: The Next Chapter
2018
Hmm, the faster the better ;)
0 0
On Kiss Me Again • Apr 15, 2018
Title Kiss Me Again
When you just watched Waterboyy and found that one of the couple play the opposite role from WB. But still here for New!
1 0
On SOTUS • Apr 15, 2018
Title SOTUS
This series was good. But I think they need to kiss more passionately, not only some pecks. Hahaha.
0 0
On Water Boyy • Apr 15, 2018
Title Water Boyy Spoiler
Still waiting for season 2. I am sure when they jumped into the pool, it means that they will have a new beginning in front of them. I really wanted them to kiss in the end of this season, but I think the producers will give us the next season, because I really rooting this pair sooo much. Waterboyy jjang!
2 0
On Together with Me: The Next Chapter • Apr 14, 2018
Title Together with Me: The Next Chapter
I can't wait to watch this series tho. The most anticipated BL Series of 2019! You guys better prepare yourselves to be slayed (again). I HOPE FOR MORE EPISODES IN THIS SERIES.
6 0
On Together with Me • Apr 14, 2018
Title Together with Me
THE. BEST. BL. SERIES. SO. FAR. IF YOU DIDN'T AGREE WITH ME, FIGHT ME!
11 0

