News
Replying to Lethe • Dec 20, 2020
Title A Sun
♥ https://youtu.be/TB0FEAe_zto?t=7593
❤
1 0
On Hetakuso wa Nasanai • Dec 12, 2020
Title Hetakuso wa Nasanai
https://vimeo.com/133341589
0 0
On Between the Seasons • Dec 10, 2020
Title Between the Seasons
I would sell my soul just for someone to sub this
4 4
On Tropical Malady • Dec 7, 2020
Title Tropical Malady
Literally what is happening lmao im so confused
2 0
Replying to Liliana • Dec 3, 2020
Title Like in the Movies
This must be hella good drama 'cause everyone in the reviews are giving it 10 out of 10.
It is.
5 0
On 55:15 Never Too Late • Dec 3, 2020
Title 55:15 Never Too Late
Probably the series im looking out for the most! Has lots of potential to be heartwarming and inspiring and i love me a good multiple mains show
8 0
On Not Me • Dec 3, 2020
Title Not Me
Amazing cast. Gun, Off, Mond, First?? Like hello???
3 0
Replying to I me and myself • Dec 1, 2020
Title Sunny
I do not get whats big deal about smelling like glue to the point of getting into a fight for it or does it indicate…
Yeah i think it was to imply that she was on drugs. Also very apparent from her unusual behavior
0 0
On A Summer at Grandpa's • Nov 21, 2020
Title A Summer at Grandpa's
Eng sub: https://youtu.be/qnVEsYsAnX0
1 0
On Wake Up Ladies Season 2: Very Complicated • Nov 19, 2020
Title Wake Up Ladies Season 2: Very Complicated
Yay!
1 0
On Luv Express • Nov 7, 2020
Title Luv Express
First ep: https://youtu.be/VpquWZqhTSo
0 0
Replying to Jorsias • Nov 5, 2020
Title Double Patty
This isn't coming out for a while. No way they release this in 2020
I think it has been said theyll release this as scheduled
1 0
On A Weekend Trip • Nov 2, 2020
Title A Weekend Trip
Eng sub: http://www.cinehubkorea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bbs01&wr_id=638
0 0
On Some Nights I Feel Like Walking • Oct 30, 2020
Title Some Nights I Feel Like Walking
The synopsis gave me goosebumps??? Help????
0 0
On Thank You For Sharing • Oct 29, 2020
Title Thank You For Sharing
https://youtu.be/xoM6qgHwrP4
1 0
On Bear in Mind • Oct 25, 2020
Title Bear in Mind
https://youtu.be/ZSAWjmLUE8g
2 0
On Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives • Oct 25, 2020
Title Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
Honestly almost fell asleep while watching, kind of asmr-y and calm. Cant say i really liked it though and i didnt even know what was going on half (maybe all) the time, especially the catfish scene just..... yea.
1 2
Replying to Chakari • Oct 23, 2020
Title Pearl Next Door
oh my god it's a GL! My lesbian heart is exploding! Thank you!I have been watching BL for the last 6 years, because…
My favorite sapphic drama is Out Of Breath, all the main girls are lesbians and i think its own voices rep too cause the owner of the youtube channel it was posted on seems to be a wlw! There is also stuff like 75°C, Afraid Of, Am I the only one with butterflies and Lily Fever (peak comedy) but theyre all pretty open ended especially Lily Fever and except for the latter dont have any kissing scenes. 1 in 10000 is pretty nice same can be said about Moonlit Winter even if the romance part isnt the main focus. I also want to highlight Baka Bukas, because i thought it was beautiful even if it ended quite open. Maybe youll also enjoy We are Gamily.
2 0
Replying to Sapir • Oct 23, 2020
Title To Live
I watched the movie, but what do you mean?
Same! The movie actually got me quite interested in Chinese history. I wish it was something my history class covered.
2 1
Replying to Sapir • Oct 22, 2020
Title To Live Spoiler
I watched the movie, but what do you mean?
Truly :(, you think for once something good happens and then everything breaks down again. I really dont want to know what it feels like to not only loose one but both of your children.
2 3

1
