News
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 19, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Four episodes a week, and this drama still has me feeling greedy... having to wait for the next episodes feels like pure pain π
13 0
Replying to Touko • Feb 12, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
thai gl viewers moving to korea coz of Friendly Rivalry. Who's with meπ
Feels like I'm packing my bags every other day between Reverse With Me, Us and Friendly Rivalry release days βπ»π§³
3 1
On Friendly Rivalry • Feb 11, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Loving so much about the characterisation, the visual symbolism (like the impenetrable armour and water), and just generally feeling very hooked and excited by this plot so far. I can't wait for it to come out on Viki over here. πππ
9 0
On Reverse with Me • Feb 11, 2025
Title Reverse with Me
I can't get over how pretty this poster is: https://x.com/SiamsiStudio/status/1888958101572981170
4 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Feb 11, 2025
Title Reverse with Me
8 π₯²
I think it's counting behind the scenes content as "episodes".
3 0
Replying to tanpopo • Feb 11, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
good 2 episodes, but then i saw lgbtq+ tag, it's a shame that the story goes in that direction
I don't think any of us need to say anything else about your intellect or your moral fibre; I just think it's pretty funny you watched the first two episodes and still needed the help of MDL to catch onto LGBTQ+ themes. π
7 0
Replying to dayoldie • Feb 10, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
People can enjoy a show for different reasons...Some focus on the story, others on the performances, and yes,…
If you think we're at a point where LGBTQ+ love is anywhere close to normalised, then I think you have a very different perspective on the world to me. To be quite honest, I think you're unlikely to stop people from making comments you don't like. You might be better off making the comments you want to see about the storytelling or artistic decisions.
3 0
Replying to dayoldie • Feb 10, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
People can enjoy a show for different reasons...Some focus on the story, others on the performances, and yes,…
I can't wait for the day that LGBTQ+ love is normalised to the point it won't be monumental to portray it anywhere in media anymore β but until we get to that point, I don't think it's strange or indicative of a fetish when people express excitement or anticipation over seeing it.
4 2
Replying to Addam • Feb 9, 2025
Title Reverse with Me
Wait It's ain't in YouTube..?!
The first episode's free on iQIYI: https://www.iq.com/album/reverse-with-me-2025-24lp7m293hd?lang=en_us
4 0
Replying to fuyuxx • Feb 8, 2025
Title Us
One week is so long-
Frrrrrr
3 0
Replying to Soljiwan • Feb 8, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Lmao, just know your missing out and Hyeri doesn't care either.
There's a pressure point on the inside of your wrist that should help with the nausea. Good luck with that!
2 0
Replying to Soljiwan • Feb 8, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Lmao, just know your missing out and Hyeri doesn't care either.
And nothing! :)
1 2
Replying to Soljiwan • Feb 8, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Lmao, just know your missing out and Hyeri doesn't care either.
Yeahhhh... you know what? I'd rather you kept the ugly and horrible people to yourself too. ππ«‘ You're doing the rest of us a service, truly.
2 4
Replying to starlit-dramas • Feb 7, 2025
Title Reverse 4 You
Karan, one of the leads of Reverse With Me, is the eldest daughter of the couple in this drama. They're both based…
Ofc! ππ»ππ»ππ»
1 0
Replying to starlit-dramas • Feb 6, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
Ignore the saddos; I'm here for the sapphic vibes too!! π―
I saw!!!!! I was seated anyway, but now I'm so excited!!! π₯³π₯³π₯³
1 0
On Reverse with Me • Feb 6, 2025
Title Reverse with Me
It looks like Four & Wa's story from Reverse 4 You will be featuring a little: https://x.com/nattkwon/status/1887515583954231548
6 0
Replying to Mir • Feb 6, 2025
Title Reverse 4 You
Is this and reverse with me related in any way?
Karan, one of the leads of Reverse With Me, is the eldest daughter of the couple in this drama. They're both based on books set in one universe by the same author, Zezeho, and I believe it's been confirmed that Four & Wa's story will feature a little in the Reverse With Me drama.
3 2
Replying to fuyuxx • Feb 5, 2025
Title Reverse with Me
Oh thanks!! I was trying my best to ignore all the spoilers on X
πππ
1 0
On Reverse with Me • Feb 5, 2025
Title Reverse with Me
It's for free on iQIYI: https://www.iq.com/play/reverse-with-me-episode-1-wwv0k1zxl4?lang=en_us
6 2
Replying to dan • Feb 4, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
looks kinda lesbian, so im into it
Ignore the saddos; I'm here for the sapphic vibes too!! π―
19 2
