• Last Online: 48 minutes ago
  • Birthday: July 18
  • Join Date: September 20, 2017
You're My Destiny
Dec 2, 2017
This review may contains spoilers
After watching this version , I have to say it became my favorite out of other versions ~ other viewers may or may not feel the same ..

There were some changes in the drama's storyline which made it more interesting , I think they didn't want the viewers to feel they were watching the same drama as the other two but it has a combination of both the Taiwanese and Korean version while having its own unique storyline .

What I loved the most about the Thai version was the Male Lead Character they made him more likable and much nicer than other versions , not as mean as in the K-Drama and more admirable with him being in touch with his love for the Female Lead than in the T- Drama .

About the Female Lead Character I think she was more weaker than other version but I did not hate that & I liked how she turned out in the end , the girl finally got the guts xD

Unlike the other versions , I enjoyed this more even if there were some frustrating parts in the drama but still I have watched all the episodes without skipping any because it was less dramatic , much sweeter & more logical in comparison .

I did skip episodes form other versions cause in case of T-Drama was too draggy and the story was all over & K-Drama started well but at the end became boring to me , but as I said everyone will have his own opinion in which version they will like the best .

And the ending was great I liked that they made it intimate ...

I feel if I keep writing I'll spoil the drama there's a lot of things I want to write about the things that I liked , but it will consider a spoiler :s

Anyway ... It is very clear that I enjoyed this one & I think everyone will do too ~

Where the Lost Ones Go
Dec 24, 2017
This drama made me started to ask myself will I be the same person in the future ? or will the years change me ? .

I really loved this drama , it was so realistic & it is not just a youthful romance but also a slice of life drama without the heaviness that we usually find in this kind of genre . And is not like the normal romance stories where they love each other > break up cause of a 3rd party > end up together .. the end !!
Like the couple as it was stated in the summary they were separated for years , so they experienced different things & they became older , there is so much to think of & not just LOVE so that’s why I loved the story line .. the couple even if they are still in love with each other they have doubts in their relationship .

The concept of the drama is for mature audience ... you can see the lovey dovey type of romance in the past scenes but I wont consider it as the genre of drama .

Fan Kris is so cute ,  I am in love with his eyes they 're so beautiful , I liked his acting he portrayed the character well ..
As for the Leads as a couple they were cute but actually for me I loved the ( Zhu Xuan x Yuan Lang ) couple more they were more interesting and fun to watch .

The cinematography is so amazing ! I liked how they made the transition from the present to the past vise versa , it was so smooth that sometime got me confused  .

The OST was perfect it suited the drama mood .

The ending also got me confused at first but I loved it , I find the whole production is well executed ..

Memory Lost
Sep 21, 2017
I started this after I saw a lot of people talking about it , I finished this season to find out that it has 2 more additional seasons !!! So basically the story involves around the leads actors when they cross paths and help each other to solve crimes , which apparently helps them to unlock the mysteries of their past. The chemistry between the leads is so good even though their romance was a bit sudden, but I guess their history makes it logical . So overall I loved this drama , loved both their romance and the action scenes . It kinda reminds me of : When a Snail Falls in Love & Love Me If You Dare ! I think it has the same feeling so if you find these 2 drama were good , then you should see this one for sure !!!!

I Cannot Hug You
Jan 11, 2018

The drama is fun to watch and it is simple & lighthearted , each episode is about 30 min of duration .

I find the plot interesting as it is not as the other typical vampires series , so it is very superb ! the drama was well paced with the interaction between Li ShiYa & Jiang ZhiHao but the parts where the writer tried to put some suspense into the story did not work as it was not dramatic .

The actors did well portraying their characters , but as for the chemistry between the couple ( ShiYa & ZhiHao ) I did not feel that they are truly in love .

The OST fit the drama mood , I enjoyed it very much . I liked the ( Be Brave To Love ) it just perfectly suitable for this drama as an opening song .

Am not sure if I'll rewatch this drama cause it lacks the suspense , but overall it is a nice choice if you want to watch something light .

Because This is My First Life
Nov 28, 2017
Finally , It  been such a long time waiting for a good drama to watch !!! Lately I could not get into any Korean drama ...

I have to say the Writer did an amazing job writing this piece of work it is very well written & the production was well executed , I liked how the story was not forced &  a lot of us in this generation can relate to this ( Sons favoritism , Working women suffering sexual harassment , Marriage , Dreams ... ect ) .

Is marriage is the ultimate goal for any couple in love ? Does everyone need to get married ?? The society we live in make us think that marriage is a must ..
The problem that makes a lot of us hesitate about marriage is that if you got married you will have to compromise your dreams & have to satisfy your partner , in laws and family ! It may makes you feel suffocated .

Each couple in this drama were trying to find the meaning for their relationship , I quit liked the progress and character development ...

The actors were all amazing , it been a long time for us to see Lee Minki in dramas & am happy that he chooses this one after this long hiatus from drama world xD

I think this kind of drama the teens\early 20's may not enjoy it  , the concept is for mature audience ...  I liked that the writer brought the issues about ( Sons favoritism , sexual harassment ) but they did not focus much on it which I really hope for it but I think because there's already 3 couples & only 16 Ep to cover maybe there was no time to discuss them .

And for me this not the type of drama that I'll rewatch cause there was no suspense & the final episode was cute but I think it was rushed , but it doesn't mean I did not enjoyed it ~

This drama kinda reminds me of a Japanese Drama " We Married as a Job " it was also nice to watch ..

Do not hesitate to watch this ~

Night Goblin
Oct 1, 2017
I started this show because I like the cast member & I wanted to give it a try .
Basically the cast will attempt to be the first to enter popular places for food , ect.. within Korea .
The special rule mentioned is that if the member didn't manage to get in 1st place, they will have to reattempt to get 1st place again for the same main mission .
1st Ep : Kim Jong-hyun and Lee Hong-gi did not appear , they became fixed on the 2nd Ep .
I like the show it's so funny watching them trying not to sleep and trying to waste time till morning , its funny how Hyeongdon always complaining about why they have to camp overnight xD Sungkwang always try to be the MC and always end up being bullied kkk
Soogeun free spirited old man he make a good couple with Hyeongdon <3 Hongki was a great addition to the cast he makes a good balance he knows how varieties works , don't forget about the cute little maknae JongHyun " NU'EST " Idol group member <3 he's so dorky , cute & I LOVE THE WAY HE LAUGHS
LIKE : Heh Heh Heh XD like seriously he laughs this way everyone imitate him , and he have a weak lower body always end up falling or stumbling ~
everyone will adore him after seeing him here .... somewhere around Ep 7 or 8 they change the concept as they will film 2 part one at the day & one at the night as they'll camp as usual .
This show has a potential I hope it wont be canceled ><

I Love My President Though He's A Psycho
Oct 26, 2017
Well what should I start with ..... ?

First , this drama look like it was written by a Highschooler !! the story is all over the place jumping from one situation after another and am not sure what they were heading to , and the timeline isn't clear ! and the plot twist at the end like seriously !!!!!!!!!!!! and am not sure if there's a 2nd season & I don't think I'll watch it !!!!

***** The story it has gotten totally ridiculous , it just seems to be repeating certain situations and her interaction with the one that suppose to be close to her just comes across as foolish .

Second , the acting was sooo bad specially the Male lead , the only character that I liked was the male lead Butler !
And the Female lead character was so frustrating & clingy , if there's someone who doesn't want any relationship with me I'll leave them even if they were really close to me I wont make my self look petty or show that I need them like whatever .

3rd , the editing is so horrible & the scenes jump all over ><

Last , I do not know how I finished this & what made me continue till the end !

A Love So Beautiful
Dec 7, 2017
This is such a cute drama portray a sweet and tender love at the age of 17 ~ It have cheesy scenes with minimal awkwardness ! which is good xD
it reminded me a lot of Itazura Na Kiss , but rather a better storyline ( Xiao Xi is not as stupid as Kotoko and Jiang Chen is not as arrogant as Naoki ) .

With all the serious drama that's going out now , this is the escape with an adorable & cute light drama .
We've all seen this kind of setup before but that doesn't stop us from watching the drama anyway xD

This drama makes me very happy , i like that even though Jiang Chen was smart he wasn't arrogant as hell , he was sweet but still definitely have his cold and stoic character at times & Xiao Xi was very bubbly even though she likes to follow Jiang Chen but i like that she have her own character & her own dream to follow as she has a talent in art .
I liked how they brought some of the issues that almost every student went through .
I got lost sometimes as how much time has passed between the sequence of events but it didn't bother me , but the time when they are in college I wished they have focused more at that period & show more about their relationship development , I felt the drama sped the events & I wanted more episodes T_T I miss the cutie couple ..

And I have to say Hu Yi Tian is gorgeous <3 His height differences with Shen Ye made a lot of scenes so much better !!!

The squad too is really cute and portrays friendship that is fresh and natural , I find the acting in this drama much better than a few C-dramas i've watched so far .

I also liked the short scene after each episode ending , it was so funny !

It is really good drama with nice storyline & I'll rewatch this anytime , I think everyone will enjoy it ~

March Comes in Like a Lion
Oct 13, 2017
Story : 7.5

This was unexpectedly good ! I do not like Chess so I thought it will be boring to watch but it turns out really cool  ...
I loved Kamiki Ryunosuke acting and the character he played , I was expecting more scene with the Kawamoto sisters and I was disappointed with ending ! then I found out at the end of the movie that there is a 2nd part which will focus on their relationship .
I think the 2nd part will be interesting and am excited to see Kamiki Ryunosuke character development .
I did not read the manga or watch the anime but this movie was still good .

Haruta & Chika
Sep 30, 2017
STORY : 7.0

This was a really slow paced movie it focuses mainly on the music and the female lead character's development .

Maybe if they add a little of romance it will be nice , I actually liked the friendship between the leads and it was funny to watch  xD

The music was also nice , but I have to repeat there's NO ROMANCE kkk .

But overall it was a sweet movie & it had a decent likable ending, You will probably enjoy this if you're not asking for more or you'll say its boring :/
It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets: Pilot
Oct 2, 2017
Everyone was talking about this show before even airing because of the selected cast member , I was excited because Lee Sangwoo & Highlight's Junhyung were confirmed :o
The idea it self is interesting and the cast member were a plus <3
As a Homebody myself this's so relatable on so many levels kkk  it's really hard to befriends with someone at first .
The show was weirdly entertaining and it gave me good laughs , it was so funny watching them avoiding each other & being super awkward xD
I think its good that this show have only 3 Ep , cause am not sure it will do well if it was extended for a season or something ;/ maybe if they keep changing the members every 3 Ep it will be interesting and maybe not cuz just like how Roommate kinda failed , It will get boring after a while .
Anyway , this show was fun to watch and only have 3 Ep I think everyone will enjoy watching it ^^
For all who saw the show > I heard that there will be a 2 hour special Ep will air highlights of the pilot episodes and also special unreleased clips .

2 Days & 1 Night : Season 3
Nov 6, 2017
I love this show so much it's my favorite season , I love all the cast member they're funny & have a good relationship like real brothers .
Whenever I have a tough time I just look for any episode and watch it & laugh with them and at them ...

Couple days ago one of the past member of season 3 had pass away " Kim JooHyuk " , I was so shocked & am still can't believe it TT I became his fan after I saw him here ...

I enjoyed watching him he show us a different side of him , I know when he left the show that was because he thought he's not funny and he was afraid that the show will be a fail because of him , he was supposed to be a fixed member for one year at the beginning but because he became so close with his dongseangs he decided to be with them for another year ...

2 Days 1 Night aired a special episode in the memory of Kim JooHyuk .. I just finished it and it was so emotional I start laughing at first then I realized he really has gone , then I just kept crying ...

Kim Joo hyuk is really a thoughtful guy , warm hearted & cute older brother .

At the end of the special episode when they add " Kim Joohyuk " singing voice with picture of him in  the show I couldn't stop crying specially with the picture when he surprised them after leaving the show wearing the costume outfit in the top of the hill , then when he waved at them saying goodbye and they were looking at him it just got me so hard ...

Goodbye to Our Gutaeng hyung you will be missed , 1N2D not gonna be the same TT
Remember Each Member, Forever  ... 1N2D !!

To Love or Not to Love
Dec 29, 2017
It is a silly romantic comedy , the plot was not strong & not original ..

The movie started well with the first part at the school as I found the teachers so funny with their characters adding a comicality to the school scenes , but I felt the whole movie was rush as they moved from school period to college period very fast then picks up the 3 years later after separation .

The Korean stylist character was not needed , the reason behind the leads separation was stupid & that Sia girl have no sense of shame .

The actors were okay , the movie was fun at first but lack of originality & it is not the kind of movie that I'll rewatch .

Proud of Love
Dec 10, 2017
Am not sure how to describe this ? maybe a totally ridiculous kinda weird absurd funny drama , I don't know if that makes sense XD

It was a bit entertaining , short and funny ! although the comedy is overused and silly but it did gave me a good laughs ..
The drama was too animated for my taste but the plot is in a way interesting but not original . I was hoping for it to get better with less humor and more heart but it was not that bad & maybe the 2nd season will be different .

The characters feelings were potrayed well but they were acting like teenagers not as adults in college thats kinda annoying me .
but the whole drama was slapstick comedy so maybe thats why they made the characters in this way .

This the type of show that I'll watch to pass time ..  but it is not the kind that I'll rewatch again .

Attention, Love!
Nov 21, 2017
When I saw the first few Episodes it was so interesting and I find the story and the Male Character is very similar to " Playful Kiss \ itazura na kisu " .

The actors were good , I quit like the Female Lead Character she is awesome ! but for the Male Lead Character was so annoying always beat around the bush .

The music reminds me of the Korean Drama " She Was Pretty " I think it is the same song am not sure .

About the story , as I mentioned it is very similar to  " itazura na kisu " ... at first I enjoyed the drama but half way through it got me so annoyed because they dragged the story so much !! like the drama have only 15 Episodes it does not need to be draggy !! it took them more than 10 Episode to make them self clear !!!!!!!!!!!!! .

So only the first few Episode & the last few Episode were cute , other than that I did not like it ! .

Still it is watchable ...