News
On Yoo Yeon Seok • Dec 29, 2013
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
OMG!!! Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yun Suk to play queen and king for new movie 'Sanguiwon'
14 0
On The Intimate Lover • Sep 15, 2013
Title The Intimate Lover
Where can I watch this with eng sub??? Help please ^_^
0 0
Replying to poice • Sep 15, 2013
Title The Intimate Lover
I really like it. The plot is simple but I was hooked from the very beginning of the film. Erotic scenes are well…
where did you watch this?
0 0
Replying to iamsarah • Sep 10, 2013
Title Penny Pinchers
where can I Watch this?
the vid is already not available... try to check other sites like gooddrama.net
0 0
On Goddess of Fire • Sep 4, 2013
Title Goddess of Fire
Waiting for it to end so I can watch it already...
0 0
On Hooray for Love • Aug 31, 2013
Title Hooray for Love
OMG 57 eps...
0 0
On Kim Tae Hee • Aug 29, 2013
Person Kim Tae Hee
Love her as a villain in stairway to heaven and I even love her more <3 <3 <3 She's getting better and better also it's been ten years since I saw her portray a role and she still doesn't look older... still young looking <3
2 0
On Jang Ok Jung • Aug 29, 2013
Title Jang Ok Jung
Just finished watching the drama and i'm still in tears right now with snotty nose lol <3 really good drama... worth watching... Great actors and great plot.. There might be some discussion about it straying from historical facts (or so I heard)but a good story is still a good story.
3 0
On All about My Wife • Aug 28, 2013
Title All about My Wife
<3 I'm buffing the movie!!! Going to watch it now <3 <3 <3 Excited ^_~
0 0
Replying to sweet_angellesley • Aug 27, 2013
Title The Empire of Gold
Just saw this on FB... I wonder if it's a good drama.. But I like the lead actress...
Thanx <3 ^_^ gonna watch it...
2 0
On The Empire of Gold • Aug 26, 2013
Title The Empire of Gold
Just saw this on FB... I wonder if it's a good drama.. But I like the lead actress...
1 0
On Jae Hee • Aug 25, 2013
Person Jae Hee
<3 <3 <3
0 0
Replying to mochixo • Aug 25, 2013
Person Lee Sang Yeob
i love him!! He needs a main role! :]
yup I agree!! Love him!!
1 0
On Jang Ok Jung • Aug 25, 2013
Title Jang Ok Jung
GOing nuts over this drama!!! Love it!!! Still not finished yet but doing some drama marathon <3 <3 <3 I'm disappointed because of the low score!! This drama is really worth my while. There are a lot of twist and stuff in the 24 ep drama!! ^_^ More.. More.. More.. <3
4 0
On Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus • Jul 24, 2013
Title Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus
KIM NAM GIL!!! Yehey <3 <3 <3 waiting for it to end then I'll start watching the series <3 love him ^_^
0 0
On My Fair Lady • Apr 8, 2013
Title My Fair Lady
regardless of what people say I still believe this is a great drama ^_^ it's just so sad that it has a low rating.
2 0
On Masquerade • Mar 5, 2013
Title Masquerade
http://www.dramaholics.com/masquerade-1s2/
1 0
On Cheongdam-dong Alice • Mar 4, 2013
Title Cheongdam-dong Alice
Hayzz what the heck!! I love this drama so much gonna give it a score of 9 or 10 <3 <3 <3
2 0
Replying to skywings123 • Feb 19, 2013
Title Masquerade
Really good movie!! Loved Lee Byung Hun's acting, portraying different characters! Unexpectedly really funny too!…
where can i watch this? Please???
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i think i saw it on youtube but i tried searching it again but it was already removed
0 0
