Jealous of people just discovering this drama is out and having 11 episodes to binge watch. if only I had the…
😭😭 it really feels empty without any new episodes for a few hours as we wait, so I'm also rewatching it on Netflix. The quality is a lot better so I'm using the time to re-analyse each aspect of the film 😭😭
People can talk all they want, but that doesn't mean that the drama isn't one of (if not THE) most successful cdrama so far, having only been 5 days since its airing. Also, really glad that the rating has gone up to 8.8!!!!! Hope it gets up to 9 soon!!!
so tomorrow is also only one episode,do we have the rest of the schedule?
not yet, i think they'll release it monday just a few hours before the next episode/s comes out. However, I just pray that they release at least 2 per day (or even just 2 every odd day, 1 every even day), because I seriously won't be able to survive with just 1 ep per day😭🙏
Waiting for the episodes to come out everyday is such a struggle😭😭😭!!! I've gone back to rewatch the first few episodes on netflix😭. Also, I have to say, what a beautiful poster this is (*internally screaming!!!)
"Didn't you watch this film before?" "Did I?" "We watched it together at Beiyu High School." "I do remember we watched a film together, but I don't remember what we watched." "Then what were you doing?"
this drama is testing my patience! man the FL has one trauma after another, its endless. Its frustrating. The…
don't worry, it is a slow burn so it may take some time, especially because the FL is already in so much complication with her life, and it may take her some time to fully trust another person. 32 episodes and only 8 has come out so we can't expect anything coming by fast until maybe the 16-20 mark (if not, more). it is quite a slow burn, but I personally really like it this way, as we see the development of the characters and it isn't rushed
ratings are currently dropping, so i suggest everyone should rate each episode after watching in order to bring it back up. crazy how it went from 8.6-8.3 in just a few hours.........pricky haters don't have a job at all🙄🙄🙄. they've already starting rating the furture episodes low, even though they haven't even been released yet 🙄🙄
But. I like drama even if it follows regular biased tropes because it matches character, how the FL was body-shamed…
I feel like if more episodes were able to be attained, they could have built upon the FL's bullying past and the ML's comic artist a tinsy bit more (eg. why he decided to do it, what caused him to pause so suddenly, etc.), but of course, I like how they pulled it off, even with just 22 episodes :)
get yourself a man like Sang Yan who will safe-proof any surroundings that may be sharp and affect your deep sleep😭
https://x.com/enxibbl/status/1892492421860147209
This scene has me INTERNALLY DYING AND SCREAMING INSIDE!!!!
Whoever leaked this I🫶YOUUUUU
https://x.com/dramapotatoe/status/1892578610487193901
well, all the posters they recently posted are so beautiful!!!
https://weibo.com/7834464486/PfdwEo14U
"Didn't you watch this film before?"
"Did I?"
"We watched it together at Beiyu High School."
"I do remember we watched a film together, but I don't remember what we watched."
"Then what were you doing?"
👀 He was probably too focused on watching yifan🤭