Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 29, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Golden Tomato Award1
On City of Romance • Feb 17, 2025
OMG THE LEADS ARE SO PRETTY😭😭😭!!! I've been scrolling through Weibo for the past few hours, and when I tell you I"M OBSESSED WITH THEM😭😭!! they are both so PRETTY😍

haven't finished the last 2 episodes but I already know, this has got to be one of the best cdramas coming out of the first 2 months of 2025. In the case of modern dramas, I would say that it's one of the best right now, alongside Always Home which is already really good as well, I can't wait for The First Frost, Filter, and possibly The Best Thing SOON!!!!

(yu cheng en literally has one of the most GODDESS faces I've ever seen!!)
Also, the rating is definitely being sabotaged, because I see little to no fuss in the comments about it. I agree, it should at least be around the 8.2-8.5 mark (for me, a ten as I'm biased because I've been waiting since the day it started filming, for this drama to come out!!😭😭 can't believe it's ending already 😭😭!!)
5 4
Replying to someyicooo • Feb 17, 2025
Just reached the kiss (inhalation) scene in ep 18... consider me deceased. I'm going to be rewatching that for…
😂😂For real!!! Didn't expect a scene like this considering that it's like the ML's first modern leading drama (I think). This drama's so good!!!
0 0
Replying to Hannahh • Feb 16, 2025
Title City of Romance Spoiler
Everyone is talking about the main leads but can we take a moment to appreciate He Rui. She liked Su Yancheng…
I agree. At first, I thought she might have bad intentions, but after all this, I'm glad the writers kept her character away from any evil arcs - this definitely helps the drama stay on track with their "healing" concept and not get disturbed by any unnecessary drama :)
5 0
Replying to _invalid_user_ • Feb 16, 2025
you can actually watch the full thing on iyf.tv for freeomg im so excited for the first frost! and the first few…
Same!!! I'm loving Always Home right now, and I'm really excited for the First Frost. The drama Filter is also coming up as well, and I might consider watching it. The Best Thing is also rumoured to air sometime around the end of Feb or start of March, so I'm so excited!!!! 2025 is bringing back the spark for Cdramas (especially modern)
1 0
On City of Romance • Feb 16, 2025
Another day to wait for the last 2 episodes🥲🥲
I've been waiting for this drama since the day it began filming, so I'm actually gonna cry once it ends😭😭. It's such a good drama!! But I guess we'll have many Cdramas come out simultaneously in the next couple of days/weeks, so that's really good!! Cdramas are finally back in their prime!!😭
2 3
Replying to Luli • Feb 15, 2025
I don't understand Netflix The First Frost was on the platform, they removed it, in three days is the premiere…
The same goes for Netflix NZ for me. It was on there a few days ago, but has been removed since they released a date for it. Just hope it returns soon🙏
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Feb 14, 2025
is it romantic? is the skinship, kiss scenes etc decent too?
I’ve only been able to watch till ep 12, but there have been a few spoiler scenes on weibo, and I think it’s pretty decent as well🤗
1 0
On City of Romance • Feb 14, 2025
honestly, I'M LOVING THIS DRAMA SO MUCH!!!! There's been quite a big cdrama drought lately (especially GOOD ones), so watching this is so healing :)
8 3
Replying to lananh • Feb 14, 2025
do you happen to know what the name of their third drama together is? I can't seem to find it on here
ahhhh, ok, thank you so much!!
1 0
Replying to lananh • Feb 14, 2025
do you happen to know what the name of their third drama together is? I can't seem to find it on here
thank you!! so for the first link, is it basically the exact same as the second link? It's confusing, wonder why there's 2🤔
1 2
Replying to NothingImportant • Feb 14, 2025
It's true. 4th drama together. The 3rd isn't out yet, I am already excited for the next one!!
do you happen to know what the name of their third drama together is? I can't seem to find it on here
1 5
Replying to Furrina • Feb 14, 2025
I thought that was Yibo in the thumbnail was like 🤨🤨 Yibo doing romance 🤨🤨
He has done like 1 romance in the past (sports romance), with the actress in this film - Gank Your Heart, but he hasn't touched that genre ever since, I believe
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 12, 2025
does anyone know if it will be on global netflix or just netflix asia? please, it better be on netflix NZ😭🙏
1 7
Replying to Clementine • Jan 23, 2025
DISTRIBUTION LICENSE OBTAINED TODAY!! ALL 32 EPISODES ARE SAFE!!! REVIEW PASSED. DISTRIBUTION LICENSE OBTAINED.…
So excited!!!! Can't say the same for Ski into love, but i can't wait for this drama!!!!
0 0
Replying to Ajackson • Jan 1, 2025
I’m patiently waiting for this one. I’ve never watched any of ZLH’s modern dramas, so this will be a first…
Ikr. He’s had, what, like 2 modern dramas, but one of them he had a support role, the other, it was ok but they dubbed his voice (and the dubbing in general doesn’t sound so natural). So excited to see this pairing though🤗🤗 I’ve been waiting for so long😭
3 0
Replying to geechoo • Jan 1, 2025
MDL isn't accurate. IQIYI has a couple of big historical dramas to air in Jan ~ Feb. The earliest this can air…
I agree. If they plan to release any content material for XRH’s birthday (just like they did for ZLH), we’d have to wait until about March for an official airing date😪
0 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 28, 2024
This is a good drama, what are you people on about? I don’t usually watch costume drams (I’ve only watched Till the end of the moon and Blossoms in adversity), but THIS. This drama and Love game in Eastern Fantasy, have really brought me into costume dramas! Also, I really love this pairing. I NEED Zhao Lusi and Liu Yuning to have a modern drama together. At least give us a happy ending then, please😭🙏
28 1
Replying to VINCENZO • Oct 13, 2024
Title Go Back Lover Spoiler
This is even my desire..! 🫂 but you know FL's mentality is somewhat messy..! till the finale episode she never…
I believe she'll somewhat accept it later because from the trailers, there seems to be a scene where the couple are at a wedding ceremony (?), idk. We'll see how it unveils
1 1
On Go Back Lover • Oct 12, 2024
The drama’s going pretty well for me I guess. I love both Xu Ruohan and Li Yunrui so much and have been waiting for it to air since I since they were both announced as leads last year, so I really don’t have many complaints😌. I just hope that the rest of the drama goes well - not get too messy or rushed. i just want the rest of it to somewhat be more on the “healing” side where we see each CP strive in their own ways and reconcile and heal. Please, I just want to see healthy relationships and happiness🙏, especially now with some couples progressing well. I do want to see more of the FL’s background though. I can’t really bring myself to sympathetic with her character fully yet. There needs to be somewhat of a “redemption” in her case because otherwise the relationship with her and the ML will feel kinda messy if they don’t open up and talk about the past - or she opens up about her life the two build more trust with one another.

Anyways, overall I think this is a pretty good drama, especially as they give each character somewhat of a storyline, and for the first time, I’m actually invested in each CP pairing☺️. Considering that for both kdramas and cdramas this year, not many have really met my eye that much (aside from Lovely runner, love next door, everyone loves me, and embrace in the dark night), I’m quite happy to say that this drama may as well enter this short list of mine ^^. Looking forward to what’s to come soon!
4 3