News
Replying to SIGS • Jan 25, 2025
Title In Your Radiant Season
3 dramas TBA on seo in guk's profile and my poor man loses his memory in each of 'em
omg yess..I just realized thisss...lollll
2 1
Lily Alice • Jan 25, 2025
Article Lee Hye Ri's agency takes legal action against malicious commenters
I'm so glad her company finally decided to do smth abt this..better late than never igg
6 0
Replying to littleberry09 • Jan 20, 2025
Title Melo Movie
to be accurate - it's written by the same screenwriter who wrote Our Beloved Summer and has the same ML as OBS.…
True
3 0
Lily Alice • Jan 19, 2025
Article Chinese Actor Zhang Ling He urges sasaeng fans to stop invading his privacy
I'm so glad he chose to speak about this for his own sake as well as those actors/actresses/idols who are unable to do so or simply don't have the courage...This field is so demanding and carrying the burden of sasaeng fans with abnormal behaviors is just too much to ask even from a celebrity...I hope the toxic fans avoid these practices and ensure that they do not occur in the future otherwise we might lose these talented people who bring millions joy and happiness( not talking about death here.. implying that they might leave the industry altogether)
16 0
Replying to littleberry09 • Jan 19, 2025
Title Melo Movie
to be accurate - it's written by the same screenwriter who wrote Our Beloved Summer and has the same ML as OBS.…
True but from the trailer I could get very similar vibes..maybe I'm wrong but that's just what I thought
0 2
Replying to winterbliss • Jan 18, 2025
Title Shin's Project
I've heard it has tags of comedy as well but let's see
tbh same
0 4
Replying to Hannaehh • Jan 18, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
So many dramas airing 14 & 15 Feb, Iām gonna be so busy š excited for this one too
frrrr
1 0
Replying to Shin's Project • Jan 18, 2025
Title Shin's Project
Replying to deleted comment
I've heard it has tags of comedy as well but let's see
1 6
Replying to Drama digger • Jan 18, 2025
Title Melo Movie
Omgg yesss, I absolutely love CWS the ml and his acting, the fl is also one of my favs, and now ur telling me…
istggg
0 0
On Melo Movie • Jan 17, 2025
Title Melo Movie
omggg the poster looks amazingg..I've heard it's similar to our beloved summer so no doubt I will love this tooo...can't waitt
7 6
On Jennie • Jan 16, 2025
Person Jennie
Happy Birthday jennieee ššš!!
1 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Jan 15, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Happy Birthdayy!!
0 0
Lily Alice • Jan 15, 2025
Article Seo Kang Joon and Jin Ki Joo's 'Undercover High School' gears up for release
SKJ is backkk!!!
5 0
On Kai • Jan 14, 2025
Person Kai
Happy birthdayy!!!
0 0
On Tan Jia Tai • Jan 13, 2025
Person Tan Jia Tai
Happy Birthdayy!!
0 0
On Liu Wei Xi • Jan 13, 2025
Person Liu Wei Xi
Happy birthdayyy!!
1 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Jan 13, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
OMG, I can't wait. Also, 12 episodes could be because they didn't want to drag it out to make it boring for the audience. I have very high expectations. Hopefully, it's as amazing as we all expect.
4 0
On Dear X • Jan 12, 2025
Title Dear X
This drama has such a strong castingg..So excited for thissss
9 0
Replying to Fimmie • Jan 11, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
wth Hyeri is so better I guess you don't know about acting
I never said anything rude to Hyeri nor did I deny that she is hardworking..I'm simply against the fact that ppl are bickering like 5 year olds trying to decide who's better when both of them are truly amazing and whoever lands the role will do an amazing job.
0 2
Replying to Fimmie • Jan 11, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry
wth Hyeri is so better I guess you don't know about acting
People should really try to understand that having differing opinions is okay and they certainly shouldn't be mocked and/or taunted for them..This is the exact reason why so many people are afraid of voicing their opinion in front of people and is this rlly smth u should be fighting on??
0 4

1
4