News
Replying to Rath • Jan 9, 2025
Article Go Min Si is confirmed to lead a new Hong Sisters K-drama!
eunwoo can't act is a robot.
Let's not jump to conclusions without even seeing the drama first
4 0
On Tastefully Yours • Jan 9, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
Fingers crossed it's a happy endingg
3 0
Lily Alice • Jan 9, 2025
Article Song Hye Kyo on how she addresses rumors, hate comments; her beauty secrets, and more
I love her soo muchh..I hope she doesn't continue to doubt herself and her works and instead learn to trust them...I absolutely love that she ignores the haters..this is exactly the kind of attitude a celebrity must have...Wishing her success and self-satisfaction<333
10 0
Replying to skzlover • Jan 9, 2025
Article Jisoo reveals she attended action school for 'Newtopia' + Trailer unveiled
Can't wait for her slay .
Frrrr
3 0
Replying to momo • Jan 8, 2025
Article Jisoo reveals she attended action school for 'Newtopia' + Trailer unveiled
Isn't it like the bare minimum for an actor to prepare for their role though?
Look I'm not looking for a fight but I stand by what I said...People can have diff views abt diff topics and that's fine...I respect that u think abt this but in return, I obv expect the same thing...Also, why would I lie abt this on purpose??
2 0
Replying to momo • Jan 7, 2025
Article Jisoo reveals she attended action school for 'Newtopia' + Trailer unveiled
Isn't it like the bare minimum for an actor to prepare for their role though?
I did not say ALL the actors skip it...And what I said is entirely my perspective and based on wtv articles I read and forums I have been on previously...I'm not implying that you are wrong but I'm not wrong either<33
2 0
Sweet Savage • Jan 7, 2025
Review Time and Him Are Just Right
you just convinced me to watch thiss<333
1 4
Replying to momo • Jan 7, 2025
Article Jisoo reveals she attended action school for 'Newtopia' + Trailer unveiled
Isn't it like the bare minimum for an actor to prepare for their role though?
I believe that no matter how experienced an actor is training should be a requirement when they are exploring different genres...Most actors consider themselves professionals and skip the 'training' process... My comment simply praised Jisoo's dedication to her role and that she received training to show her commitment. Also, I do agree with ur comment that she is still a rookie so learning everything would be to her advantage when acting out her role but agreeing to receive the training is praiseworthy all the same.
4 2
Replying to momo • Jan 7, 2025
Article Jisoo reveals she attended action school for 'Newtopia' + Trailer unveiled
Isn't it like the bare minimum for an actor to prepare for their role though?
I agree
2 0
Replying to momo • Jan 7, 2025
Article Jisoo reveals she attended action school for 'Newtopia' + Trailer unveiled
Isn't it like the bare minimum for an actor to prepare for their role though?
Most actors make do with whatever skills they already have instead of 'wasting' their time on training sessions since they believe they are qualified after being in the entertainment industry or exposed to media arts. Obviously, it depends and varies from actor to actor, so I would like to praise Jisoo for being dedicated to her role.
11 6
Lily Alice • Jan 7, 2025
Article Jisoo reveals she attended action school for 'Newtopia' + Trailer unveiled
I really admire her dedication to her work. Really shows how devoted she is..I'm sure this drama will be amazingg!! Cant wait to see herrr
15 11
Lily Alice • Jan 5, 2025
Article Chinese actress Zhao Lusi, global girl group VCHA's KG, and the so-called 'slave contracts'
The artists mentioned here(Zhao Lusi and KG) are just some of the many actors and idols who face harassment, unfair treatment, abuse, and harm to their mental and physical well-being while alongside having to face criticism from haters. It is actually a miracle many of them still choose to remain because the conditions of the media and entertainment industry are beyond toxic. I hope in the future people can learn and allow them to remain safe and allow them to chase their dreams. I support every idol and actor/actress who is going through this and hopefully in the future they will not have to live in fear.
14 1
Replying to Khushi • Jan 4, 2025
Article Jung Hae In looks back on his experiences and achievements in 2024
forearms!!
lol I see
0 0
Replying to 11193745 • Jan 4, 2025
Article 'Squid Game Season 2' Park Sung Hoon under controversy for an adult material post on Instagram
"1 out of 100 men" interesting lie.
exactly like people have multiple insta accounts..I dont think ppl rlly need a valid reason to create another account
1 0
Lily Alice • Jan 4, 2025
Article 21 best Korean movies of 2024
This year was not one for the cinema but the dramas released were top tierr..However, I do have to say that 'I,the Executioner' saved it from becoming a total flop. Praise to all the actors and actresses who participated in its making and also to those who gave us amazing dramas throughout the yearr<333
1 0
Replying to Khushi • Jan 4, 2025
Article Jung Hae In looks back on his experiences and achievements in 2024
forearms!!
gurl?!?!
0 2
Lily Alice • Jan 4, 2025
Article Jung Hae In looks back on his experiences and achievements in 2024
omg I'm so proud of himm<333
1 0
Lily Alice • Jan 2, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi's company's former CEO denies abusing the Chinese actress
I really hope Zhao Lusi gets better and is always surrounded by people who love and care for her. Despite everything I do agree with Li Wei. She deserves all the love and fame she has gotten up till now and netizens and audiences have no right to question her hard work and dedication. I just wish Zhao Lusi goodluck and good health. She will always have my support<333
23 0
Lily Alice • Jan 2, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi breaks silence on suffering from depression and physical abuse
Going through this article, I was left completely heartbroken. Underneath all that glitz and glamour everyone is not as perfect as they seem and that's perfectly fine since that is what makes us human. I wish Zhao Lusi good health and goodluck for her career and her life<333
17 0
On Knock Off • Jan 2, 2025
Title Knock Off
Kimsoohyun and Joboah tgth is just what i neededd
15 0

1
4
