News
On Daniel Henney • Nov 28, 2013
Person Daniel Henney
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Asano Tadanobu • Nov 27, 2013
Person Asano Tadanobu
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Jack Na • Nov 20, 2013
Person Jack Na
Happy Birthday
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, thank you for the friend request!
1 0
On Hongo Kanata • Nov 15, 2013
Person Hongo Kanata
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Kimura Takuya • Nov 13, 2013
Person Kimura Takuya
Happy Birthday
1 0
On Se7en • Nov 9, 2013
Person Se7en
Happy Birthday
0 0
On G.O • Nov 6, 2013
Person G.O
Happy Birthday
0 0
On T.O.P • Nov 4, 2013
Person T.O.P
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
mamirabelle • Oct 31, 2013
Article Drama Costumes: What to Wear (and Not Wear!) on All Hallows' Eve
Great article!! I'm going to be a vampire this year, but my best friend is going as a 3 tail Gumiho. She made her own tail and settled on 3 cause anymore and they were to combersome.
2 0
YoungAjummah • Oct 30, 2013
Article A Guide To Spooky Horror K-Dramas
This is my favorite type of genre. I've seen all of these and enjoyed them all. There is also "Who Are You?" also about ghosts, "Freeze" about vampires, and the "Hometown Legends" series. There seems to be more Japanese dramas in this genre than Korean.
3 0
Cheer • Oct 29, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to Jackie Chan
I love Jackie Chan, thank you for the guide. One of my favorite movies of his is "Little Big Soldier". It's got comedy, history and lots of action.
0 0
On Seo In Guk • Oct 23, 2013
Person Seo In Guk
Happy Birthday
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes, I actually am. I've started them and then haven't finished for one reason or another but don't want to move them because I plan on finishing them. Sometimes it can't be helped but I try not to drop a drama.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks, I know Orange Days is on my PTW list, I'll add the others and try them out. Gotta run, time to get my patient up. It was nice talking to you. I'm usually online at night Wednesday thru Satuday cause I'm at work and I'm always checking MDL so if you want to talk just drop a line.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I warned you about my PTW!! I can't help it, people keep recommending such good dramas and I want to see them all. I'm really loving Bara no nai Hanaya right now, I enjoy Shingo-sans acting. Galileo is on my list and I've been meaning to get to it, I have alot of free time at work so I think that will be my next drama to marathon. You said you like older Jdramas, can you recommend some to me?
0 0
Cheer • Oct 18, 2013
Article Itazura Na Kiss Season 2 confirmed (and more!)
I enjoyed Higanjima the movie so I'm hoping the drama is good, it doesn't hurt that I love Takashi Miike works. Looking forward to all the rest also.
0 0
On Lee Dong Hae • Oct 15, 2013
Person Lee Dong Hae
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ? • Oct 14, 2013
Title Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ?
Since he hasn't done a sequel to Mr. Brain yet, I guess I'll give this one a try.
1 0
On Garasu no Ie • Oct 13, 2013
Title Garasu no Ie
I am loving this drama. Saito Takumi is great. The father really gives me the creeps.
0 0
1
