News
HeyitsEst • Dec 25, 2012
Article To: MDLers
Sung Tan Chuk Ha! Kurisumasu Omedeto! Sheng dan Kuai le! Merry Christmas!
0 0
On Francis Ng • Dec 21, 2012
Person Francis Ng
Happy Birthday to one of my all time favorite Hong Kong actors!!!
1 0
amrita828 • Dec 20, 2012
Article Test: What Drama Are You?
I'm a combo of Nobuta and You're Beautiful. I loved this test!
1 0
On Jang Hyuk • Dec 20, 2012
Person Jang Hyuk
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Lee Kyung Young • Dec 11, 2012
Person Lee Kyung Young
Happy Birthday!! Loved you in Vampire Prosecutor 2
0 0
On Mr. Brain • Dec 10, 2012
Title Mr. Brain
I loved this show. I will definitely rewatch. Does anyone know if they are going to do a second season?
1 0
On Whatcha Wearin'? • Dec 7, 2012
Title Whatcha Wearin'?
I saw the trailer for this and it looks really funny!
7 0
On Nick Cheung • Dec 2, 2012
Person Nick Cheung
Happy Birthday!!
1 0
On Taguchi Junnosuke • Nov 29, 2012
Person Taguchi Junnosuke
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Izawa Yuuki • Nov 26, 2012
Person Izawa Yuuki
Happy Birthday!!! Loved you in Here is Greenwood.
1 0
SayItAintSoJoe • Nov 24, 2012
Article Joe's Weekend Movie Suggestions
All three are on my PTW list, will have to have a movie marathon and watch them on my days off this weekend.
1 0
Cheer • Nov 21, 2012
Article IRIS 2 Starts Airing In February 2013
OMG!!! I can't wait! I really loved the first season of IRIS. I think Jang Hyuk will be almost as awesome as Lee Byung Hun. And is that really Lee Bum Soo? He looks really good in this.
0 0
AdeNike • Nov 16, 2012
Article AdeNike's Featured Korean Movies
I loved Howling. The Duelist has been on my PTW list and I'm definetly going to watch it this weekend. Thanks so much.
2 0
On So Ji Sub • Nov 4, 2012
Person So Ji Sub
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Shin Hyun Joon • Oct 28, 2012
Person Shin Hyun Joon
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Takagi Manpei • Oct 22, 2012
Person Takagi Manpei
Happy Birthday
0 0
On Takagi Shinpei • Oct 22, 2012
Person Takagi Shinpei
Happy Birthday
0 0
Replying to effex17 • Oct 19, 2012
Article Top 5 Gender Bender Dramas
i loved coffee prince, hana kimi and you're beautiful was pretty nice too... BUT i couldnt get though the first…
Try Gooddrama.net
0 0
On Lee Dong Hae • Oct 15, 2012
Person Lee Dong Hae
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Ikuta Toma • Oct 7, 2012
Person Ikuta Toma
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
1
