News
twinklelie • Jan 26, 2013
Article Twinklelie's Weekend Movie Picks
Great movie selection. Tony Leung is one of my faves!!!
0 0
twinklelie • Jan 24, 2013
Article Drama Food I Crave: The Japanese Edition
Maaaan!! Now I've got to go fix something to eat.
2 0
Cheer • Jan 23, 2013
Article Upcoming Taiwanese drama: Fabulous boys
I don't care if it's a copy or a remake, gonna watch it anyway!!!!
1 0
karaleen • Jan 23, 2013
Article It Only Takes Three
My firsts were You're Beautiful, then Hana Kimi(2007), then Ouran High School Host Club. I've been sunk deep into Asian dramas ever since.
0 0
On Yamamoto Yusuke • Jan 19, 2013
Person Yamamoto Yusuke
Happy Birthday!!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for your friend request. It's nice to meet you!
0 0
On Kang Dong Won • Jan 18, 2013
Person Kang Dong Won
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Beat Takeshi • Jan 18, 2013
Person Beat Takeshi
Happy Birthday!!!!
0 0
On Kang In • Jan 17, 2013
Person Kang In
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Lee Min Ki • Jan 16, 2013
Person Lee Min Ki
Happy Birthday
0 0
Replying to wsa67 • Jan 15, 2013
Title SPEC: Birth
Okay, they talked about a movie at the end of the Special, is there a movie??
Thank you so much for letting me know! Yes I've already watched the special and the 2012 movie and loved them both.
0 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Jan 13, 2013
Person Lee Seung Gi
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Tokyo Dogs • Jan 12, 2013
Title Tokyo Dogs
Just finished this drama and I'm so sad it's done!! Really loved the chemistry between Shun and Hiro, they're great together.
2 0
On Kim Young Kwang • Jan 11, 2013
Person Kim Young Kwang
Happy Birthday
0 0
On SPEC: Birth • Jan 7, 2013
Title SPEC: Birth
Okay, they talked about a movie at the end of the Special, is there a movie??
0 0
On Lee Bum Soo • Jan 3, 2013
Person Lee Bum Soo
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2 • Jan 1, 2013
Title Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2
When, When, When????? OMG just tell me when it's coming!!
0 0
On Rurouni Kenshin • Dec 30, 2012
Title Rurouni Kenshin
Alright, I am completely in love with this movie!!! Will have to rewatch it many times.
0 0
TheTranquilKnight • Dec 29, 2012
Article Tranquil Knight's Weekend Movie Picks
The Good, The Bad and The Weird is one of my favorite movies!! I'm going to put the other 2 on my PTW list.
0 0
On Mike He • Dec 28, 2012
Person Mike He
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
1