News
On The First Frost • Dec 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
y'all don't get me wrong. i thoroughly enjoyed this drama and the leads were cute but is this not the success story of a handsome stalker lol
7 2
On The Future Diary • Jan 19, 2022
Title The Future Diary
Really cried during episode 7 ugh. I don't even care if this show was scripted. This couple was so dang cute. Thoroughly enjoyed both Maai and Takuto.
12 0
On Lee Tae Sun • May 24, 2020
Person Lee Tae Sun
Need him as a leading role he's so charming :)
13 1
Replying to realdeal • May 19, 2020
Person Wong Kar Wai
He could cast a carrot and a potato in his film and I would still watch it. He is that important of a director…
Same.
2 0
Replying to cookie1 • May 12, 2020
Title Running Man
ommg they have this connection that is unbelievable. I really hope this show continues. It's been a long journey…
It honestly breaks my heart thinking of that possibility too. I almost went into a stage of grief that one time they said they would cancel the show in 2017. I'm just so grateful for all the times this show has gotten me through.
0 0
Replying to lostinthemist • May 12, 2020
Title Running Man
I sincerely hope Kang Hanna becomes a fixed member of Running Man cast. She fits so well with the members and…
I know right!
1 0
On Running Man • May 12, 2020
Title Running Man Spoiler
I almost cried at the beginning of the 500 episode special. I can't believe its been ten years, I got through so many things with Running Man. It's such a huge part of my life. And then almost cried again when I found out they managed to integrate and even focus on Somin during the episode despite her not being there. Love her so much, hope she's better soon.
5 0
Replying to Dreamy • May 12, 2020
Title Running Man
No, I miss her dearly & her quirky antics. I can feel Running Man is lacking without her presence just like when…
Same. I miss Somin <3 Running Man made a great choice casting her. I adore her and her antics.
5 0
On The Last Blossom • Apr 11, 2020
Title The Last Blossom
This movie BROKE me. Outstanding acting though.
0 0
