Seven years ago, Kazuki died at the young age of 25, leaving behind his wife Tetsuko and father Gifu. They live together and are a family, but theirs is a delicate relationship of daughter-in-law and father-in-law with no blood ties. Through the intriguing people Tetsuko comes into contact with who were linked by fate to her kindhearted husband, she is freed from the pain of the loss of a loved one and begins to start life again. Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
- Naka RiisaTetsukoMain Role
- Kaga TakeshiRentaro (Tetsuko's father-in-law)Support Role
- Mizobata JunpeiIwai (Tetsuko's lover)Support Role
- Hoshino GenKazuki [Tetsuko's dead husband]Support Role
- Mimura Rieex-cabin attendant (Kazuki's childhood friend)Support Role
- Katagiri HairiAsako Akiyama (Rentaro's dead wife)Support Role
Enjoyed seeing the story unravel, understanding the history behind the situation, seeing the various characters develop and mature. I think this is OK for younger viewers too, no nudity or mature themes. Watching it gave me some thoughts on my life and how I often found it difficult to move on from the past.
There's no dynamic action and the story doesn't explode on you, but if you enjoy a slower and more mellow drama with a heartwarming ending, this is one you might enjoy.