Sadako vs Kayako

• Genres: Suspense, Horror
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

• Members: 320

May 11, 2017
A classic that almost went downhill, saved by the end more than surprising.
Before we talk about the movie you should know that Sadako is from the horror film series "Ring" and Kayako is from the horror film series "Ju-on" both super popular in Japan!
The film is a classic, in other words, we have a classic horror / horror film, at first I did not like the beginning and middle of the movie at first, but getting closer to the end, it was quite exciting.
The reason is simple, for me it has to be hardcore horror movie. Hardly films of this genre cause any feeling of fear or repulsion, it has to be "The" movie for me to enjoy.
Leaving this aside, let's go to the mistakes, right at the beginning, that VHS, that tape in that state would never work, have that audio and video cable on the coffee table, I hope there was a cable that connected the VCR to the TV, Not aloof saying that this is a mistake, after all you can not tell, the camera does not show.
Kyozo Tokiwa (Ando Masanobu) and launches a ninja invocation fair (Kuchiyose no Jutsu), making the hand seals "Boar ? Dog ? Bird ? Monkey "(I ? Tori ? Inu ? Saru) then launches a Demonic Sealing jutsu (Fuuinjutsu) (laughs) I laughed at that, I remembered the Naruto anime, a super fan.
Pieces aside in the scene where Suzuka Takagi (Tamashiro Tina) locks up to try to commit suicide, the friend with "amoeba brain" becomes desperate and breaks the door latch after several attempts, the creature in its natural state should have only Broken glass door, it was so much simpler and faster ...
Now the ending has saved the whole movie, that part was a real horror / horror film as it should be, so it's on the list of scary medium-length movies.