Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai (2015) poster

• Rating: G - All Ages

• Ranked: #1932

emelie
Feb 5, 2016
OVERALL:
Even through the acting was a bit lacking it still was enjoyable.
I liked the manga a bit more, because the story in the drama seem rashed and the development not natural. I really recomend the manga. The whole story is a lot stronger in it and there are more "romantic" siturations. It's a bit more love-triangle (aka stronger) and more action on this part. So who can not stand love-triangels should never read the manga and maybe not watch the movie.

STORY:
I really like stories of this kind. About prejudice beeing wrong and sometimes right. And of cource a sweet love story with a little bit of darkness in it. Love triangels are not mine but on a moderate level they are alright. In this drama I was ok with it. The story is not complited with this drama, still it's not a must. But who wants to know how it continuous should to so.

ACTING:
I found myself getting annoyed at the main character. I think it whould have been possible to show the inner struggle without her behaving like a strange kind of animal occationally. Also I misst the chemestry between the actors. The acting of the main actress was quite good when she was alone, but with others around it became partly unbelivable. At scene with just the "Black Demon" she was alright/ok.
The two male actors where good in scenes where they interacted with each other.

Komatsu Nana:
Her acting was not funny (if it was aimed at being). Still i thing with a bit guidance she can become a really good actress. Then I think she will be able to play a wide range of different roles.

Chiba Yudai:
His acting was pretty unrealistic. He was mostly just smiling sweetly and I couldn't see much feeling being put into his acting. It's like he is himsel and not his role.

Nakajima Kento:
His acting was neither bad nor good, but I could see potential. I think he will develop into a better actor with time.

Takatsuki Sara: Her acting was really good in some scenes and in otheres it wasn't. I think she will become better with time.

MUSIC:
I don't remember any remarkable music, but also there wasn't any annoying music.

REWATCH VALUE:
The acting is bothering me a little bit to much to rewatch it, but the story is making it a possibility.

Daisuke
Jul 16, 2018
Love it - you have to watch a while to get the comical slant of what at first appears a slightly OTT "bullying - masochistic" theme but the game is given away quite early (I won't spoil it by saying how - you have to watch carefully), it is really done very well and the good-looking protagonists (well, to me they are) kept me watching, some might say Kurosaki was OTT and Akahane OTT passive but that's actually the nature of manga, it doesn't generally do "refined" (does it??) Not for everyone, maybe, but I absolutely loved the dark humour and bizarre characters, and (I have to confess) Kurosaki best.

Music - well I picked out Vivaldi, Mozart, Dvorak, Prokofiev and Debussy, so how much better can you get? Very refined these kids.

Re-watch for me 11/10

Ramsha
Apr 23, 2019
Just gonna warn you guys the acting in here sucks. The only person sho had good acting was Kurosaki because of his facial expression, his tone and the style of his speech. The worst actor in here was the girl lead because she tries wayyyyy to hard. She just doesnt fit the part. They should've used a different girl. The plot doesnt make sense either due to the fact that she isnt THAT special so how do two of the most popular guys fall for her? Again, just doesnt make sense. The plot moves wayy to fast for people to understand what is going on. Honestly, it wasnt a good choice to watch it.

hamd
Jun 9, 2017
I really enjoyed watching it

The background music was very impressive in the final scene (Kuro confession)

The acting was wonderful I liked the representation of the main characters so very high was also wonderful performance

Or drama I follow but it was good
CrystaLovePanda
Oct 17, 2018
The only reason on why i see some people disliking this drama is because they think this movie is unrealistic. Well, what do you expect for a shoujo movie? Of course everything is exaggerated or made up for the purpose to create a romantic and fluffy plot so the audience can enjoy the movie.
I really really recommend this movie. It is one of the best shoujo movie made ever. The love chemistry between the leads are excellent. The plot development is smooth. Mainly, this movie just has a fantastic plot. I just love this movie so much, tbh 10/10, no bias. I have rewatched it at least 6 times already and I still love it so much. This movie is seriously really good. Please give it a try and watch it. Thank you :D